Chapter 3 part 2

Last to know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-"No"- Taemin said while he cleaned his tears.

-"Calm down, like I said before, you are drowing in a glass of water".

-"How?"- he said confused.

- "I don't know, probably she loves you, just that she doesn't know"- Minho tried to explain but Taemin didn't understand.- "You have a relationship of 7 years, you are so used to live with each other. You just need to remember her how much she loves you and show her somenthing new".

- "Are you trying to say that I need to make her fall in love with me again?"- Taemin asked

-" Yes,  kind of. Show her how much you love her till she show you how much she loves you".

-Yes! That's  what I will do!, Thank you so much hyung!”- Taemin said.

- "It's nothing, Will you go now with her?"- Minho asked.

-" No, we just argue  and she told me that If I don't comeback it will be better for her"- he said in sad tone.

- " She is angry that's why, she really didn't mean it"

-" Minho is right"-Jonghyun joined the conversation- "When I talked with her, the first thing that she told me it's that she is very worry about you".

-"Really?"- Taemin asked

-"I swear!"- Jonghyun said.                       

- " And Why you were talking with my girlfriend!?"- Taemin's jealous appeared, they were scared.

-"Kept calm MInnie!"- Minho said.

-"Relax Taemin! I just talked to her just  like best friends!"- Jonghyun  quickly answered.

-"Now, I guess you going to meet her in some place to talk!"- Taemin said sarcastly.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter