Chapter 5 part 1

Last to know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun tried to find Taemin  but he couldn't find him and  when he saw his watch in less than an hour it would be their interview. He saw his phone with the hope that Naeun would call him to say she found Taemin but nothing.

He was late for the interview, the manager and the others members were worried.

-"Where you were?"- Onew asked.

- "I  was talking with  Naeun..." - he tried to recover his breath.

-" But that was many hours ago! Where you were?"- Key asked

- " I was try... trying to find Taemin" - he was better

- "Did you find him?"- Onew asked- "We were calling him but he didn't answer, we thought he was with you or with Naeun"
 

Jonghyun looked the guys. All of them were so worried more than in the morning because they knew Taemin and when he was in this condition and probably drunk he can do stupid things that can hurt himself.

- "No,I couldn't find him."- The fact that Taemin was alone in this condition after all this time; make the boys feel worse.

-"We need to find him before he'll do something stupid". - Minho said trying to be calm down.

-" He can't be so stupid".-Key said while everybody look to him, they remember the last time Taemin disappeared.- "OK! He can be really stupid sometimes" - He corrected.

Jonghyun was about to say something when his phone start to ring. He tried to answer quickly to stop the annoying sound.

-" Hello?"- He was confused,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter