Black

The Gift

 

 

Hello! Did you miss me? xD

Okay, here is the continuation of "The Gift" by yours truly.

 

 


 

 

Last time on The Gift:

 

 

"NOT SO FAST!"

 

Both Dara and Jiyong faced the source of the voice and were shocked.

 

 


 

 

Everyone stopped on their tracks after hearing the voice. Their eyes bulged when they saw and confirmed the owner of the voice they wouldn't want to hear ever again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kiko smiled at them brightly while facing Dara and Jiyong. She looked at their entwined hands and still smiled, but deep inside, she was super pissed.

"Congratulations! I didn't know what to say." Kiko kept on smiling.

"T-thank you." Dara muttered softly without looking at her.

"Well, you should." Kiko said that made Dara looked at her. "Without me, your feelings would not show up, right?"

Kiko walked around the couple and suddenly grabbed Dara's hair and point a gun in her haid. People gasped and started panicking.

"Kiko, stopped this nonsense!" YG roared.

"Nonsense? This is not nonsense! If I could not have Jiyong, no one will have him." Kiko laughed hysterically. "This is all your fault, you b...! If only you are not here, Jiyong would have laid his eyes on me!" She tightened her grip on Dara's hair making Dara flinched.

"Kiko! Stop it! You're hurting Dara!" Jiyong tried his best to be calm.

"Hurt Dara? Have you thought of me being hurt as well when you rejected me? Do you know how much I love you and how hurt I was to know that you love this pretending to be good b.... over me? Have you ever thought of me, Jiyong?!?! You didn't right? Because this stupid b.... poisoned your mind and made you think of her all the time!!!" Kiko was crying hysterically while gripping on Dara's hair very tight. "If you had knew me first, Jiyong, would you love me like you love Dara?" Jiyong kept silent. "Would you?!?!"

"You hag! Let go of my tokki!" Bom interrupted.

"Shut up you fat pig!" Kiko smirked.

"Why you-" Bom was about to attack her but stopped right away when Kiko held the gun tighter against Dara's head.

"Stop this Kiko-ssi! If you really love Oppa then you will respect his decision." CL cried while hugging Minzy who was shaking a lot.

"Shut it you insects! You can't dictate on what I do and what I will do." Kiko noticed that some of the boys were getting near her. "Come any closer and you will see dead Dara in few seconds." The guys stopped right away.

"Noona!" Cheondung shouted while being held by YG and Eun-Ju.

"Kiko, please let go of Dara. I'm begging you." Jiyong tried to get near them. "Stop this." He was calm outside but his heart was beating fast, afraid of what might happen.

"All I want is for you to love me, Jiyong. Is that so hard to do?" Kiko sobbed.

"Yes." The only answer Jiyong could muttered. 

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Kiko fired the gun twice into the ceiling and pointed the gun again against Dara's head who was now acting brave even if she was crying.

"Why?! What's in her that you could not find in me? Am I not pretty? Am I not y? Am I not good enough? Am I not?!" Kiko cried hysterically again. (A/N : she sure is crazy)

"You can't dictate my heart, Kiko. I tried... I tried forgetting her but I just can't bring myself to do that. Please, Kiko, stop this. You are not like this. You are a good person. I know you are." Jiyong plead as he tried his best to come closer to them. However, everytime he took one step forward, they would take a step backward.

"You made me do this, Ji. I love you... I love you a lot. I--"

"It is not how love works, Kiko. You have to accept that I love Dara and not you. In the first place, you have noticed it, right? You noticed that no matter what you do, it is always Dara that I am loving. Please--"

"Then no one will have you, Ji." Kiko laughed hard and getting ready to pull the trigger. 

"Kiko stop!" Jiyong was now showing his tears. "Please don't do this... Don't kill Dara" He was crying hard. "Take me, Kiko. Take me instead. Just don't kill Dara" He pleaded.

"Ji, don't do this for me." Dara sobbed. "Please don't."

"If it is the only way for you to be alive, Dara, I will do this."

"No, Jiyong-ah... Please don't... Please don't..." She uttered while tears were falling down her eyes, praying that Jiyong would change his mind.

Jiyong faced Kiko. "Promise me that you will let go of Dara... Promise me that you will not kill her and leave her alone."

"Oh, Ji! You will never regret this. I will make you the happiest man in the world. We will live happy ever after." Kiko's eyes sparkled and smiled. "Come here, my love. I will release this b.... once I got you. Now, come here, love."

"Jiyong." YG spoke.

"Shut up, old man." Kiko barked while she received a most deadliest glare from all of the people watching the scene. 

 

 

Police already surrounded the area to make sure that the other people were safe. They were on standby as well and waiting for instruction of the head police on when to attack. Kiko never did noticed this as she was so focused with Jiyong and her hostage, Dara. 

 

 

Jiyong was already getting closer to Kiko while Kiko was standing still with Dara.

Dara begged Jiyong. "Jiyong-ah, don't do this for me...sob... please..." Seeing that Jiyong has no plans of backing out, she tried facing and talking to Kiko. "Kiko, I know you are a good person. I know you can never kill a person."

"Actually, I can." Kiko smirked.

"I know you just love Jiyong so much... I know that deep inside, you are better than this... But you have to remember Kiko, you could not dictate the heart. Yes, he may be with you. However, you could not change the fact that you are hurting Jiyong by taking him away from the people he loved... from the people he cherished... You could never change the fact that you killed him from the inside."

Kiko tightened her grip again on Dara's hair that made her whimper in pain. "You would never understand!" She shouted. "You will never understand! You don't understand what it feels like to love someone who will never love you! You will never understand what it's like to be left alone! You would never ever understand what it's like to be lonely! Wanna know why?" She pointed the gun tighter against Dara's head that made everybody gasped. "Cause everybody loves you! Cause you were surrounded with love while all I felt my whole life was hatred, sadness and fear!" Her grip on Dara and the gun loosen a bit. "All I want is to be loved. All I want is to be accepted, not just by my looks but by the real me...as the real Kiko." Kiko sobbed.

 

While Kiko was busy crying, Dara found it as an opportunity to escape so what she did shocked all of them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara elbowed Kiko that made Kiko release her...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara ran away...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

People shouted and gasped...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 gun shots and a thud was heard...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and everything turned black...