Chapter 2

Resistance is Futile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiHyun POV

After feeling like almost an hour now, my whole body couldn't  take it anymore. I felt like I'm going to fall down anytime soon. Without me knowing, my brain and my everything  started to get darker. And that's when I knew that I'm falling down. 

A strong grip hold me up, preventing me from falling. From the sight of my blurry eyes, a tall man with a pale skin, look at me from the eye. With a worried expression, I felt his hand move to the back of my legs. He lifted my body and carried me bridal style down to the nurse's office.

An hour have passed and a familiar scent and the familiar white wall, that I've been seeing for almost 2 years, woke me up from my sleep. 

I'm in the hospital.

Why? Am I  sick? Do I have to stay in this evil room for 2 years? 3 years? 4? Or forever?

My thought was interupted when a voice suddenly spoke beside me. "Your awake." The voice wasn't  familiar to me. But it was indeed very soothing to hear. I turn my head over to my side, and a pair of dashing eyes met mines. He look at me worriedly. The staring contest didn't last longer when I  turn my sight to other direction of the room.

The only man that I want to see right now. The man who I love the most in this world. My father wasn't here. 

With a disappointed sigh, my eyes traveled back again to that different man in front of me. Just when I open my mouth to say something, he said something."Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter