Chapter 1

Resistance is Futile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Age 15

 

" Ma! Ma! Ma!" Jihyun shouted from the top of her lungs. She run around the house holding a white piece of paper with a big smile, plastered on her beautiful face. A lady with a fair skin tone with a lightly dubbed red lipstick on her lips, wears a floral dress and flats sandal that matches all of her outfit, came in sight after hearing the loud and lively voice coming from her daughters mouth. Jihyun's mom stayed right at her place with a smile in her face. She lifted both of her arms to catch her, which she successfully did when Jihyun finally halted infront of her mother.

" What's with the shouting?" Ask her mother. Jihyun who look her mother with glee said " Guess what ma."

" What?" She ask.

 " I pass the exam! And I got the top score! Yeeee." She announce happily. Jihyun's mother also felt happy that she jump with her as a celebration. "Congratulation Hyun~" She said and bath her with kissess all over her face. Jihyun hug her mother one last time before they finally sat down at dinning room, while loooking at the paper she was holding.

" Wow Hyun, you must be really smart to beat everyone  in your school. I guess you shoud thank me now since I gave you that ability." Her mom said with so much confidence in herself. Jihyun laugh at her but thank her anyways.

" As  gift for your achievement, I'll buy anything that you want." She said heartfully.

" Hey what is up in here? Why is everyone so hyper, not to mention soooooo noisy?" A man with a baby blue polo came in sight. Jihyun run to his side and hug the man, making him stumble upon Jihyun's surprisingly tight hug around his waist.

"Pa! I got the top score in our school!" she announce once again with so much more enthusiastic. Just like from her mom, Jihyun's father hug her back so lovingly and gracefully. They finally broke the hug when a loud bang was heared near from them. 

Just when she turn around to look where the sound came from,   her eyes widen in horror seeing her mother on the floor lifelessly. She run to her side and her legs felt so numb that she unknowingly fell down on the floor. " Ma? Ma? MA! MA!" Jihyun's eye bacame blurry and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter