Beers and Tears

Good Riddance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon totally cut off his communication and connections with Jessica for the time being. After the success of hands up, the worst times hit him. He completely broke up with Jessica. 2pm had a hiatus in Korea because of Nichkhun’s accident. He traveled Europe alone just to get his mind off things. 2PM’s career in Japan skyrocketed; they were so successful and became so popular in Japan. Staying in Japan made it easier for him to forget things in Korea.

Jessica continued her activities with SNSD. She had never ending magazine photoshoots, product endorsements and press events that she was invited to. SNSD’s fame in Korea and around the globe continued to dominate; they became the most profitable girl group ever.

Jessica’s POV

2013

“Mind if we join?” Ara and Yeon Hee said as they approached us. We were at SME Building’s canteen with SNSD and F(x).

“Here, have a seat” Yoona offered the seats next to her. I was directly at Yeon Hee while Yuri was directly facing Ara.

“How’s it going?” Taeyeon asked.

“Well it was Yeon Hee who hit it big this time, another movie for her!” Ara said excitingly. So were all congratulating Yeon Hee for her new movie.

“Thanks everyone” Yeon Hee said.

“So what’s the movie about?” I asked.

“Well not much have been said, the working title is night before marriage. And guess what, this would be my first time to be partnered up with an idol” Yeon Hee said.

“Really? Idol? Someone from our company?” Tifanny asked.

“How I wish it was someone from SM so that I would be more comfortable with him” Yeon Hee said.

“Yeon Hee… I know what you’re thinking, not all idols are rough okay? The stereotype from idols to actors needs to stop” Annoyed Hyoyeon said.

“Okay… okay…” Yeon Hee said.

“So who is it?” I asked.

“2PM’s Ok Taecyeon”

Ok Taecyeon… Taecyeon…

“Really? Oh my gad, this is going to be Taecyeon’s first movie ever!” Tiffany excitedly said.

“You know him?” Yeon Hee asked.

“Yeah, my best friend. Don’t about him Yeon Hee he might look cold on the outside but he has one of the purest hearts ever” Tiffany said.

“Interesting, what is there to know about Taecyeon? I’ll be meeting him in a while.” Yeon Hee said.

“He’s extremely good looking” Ara commented.

“Well that’s a given” Yuri said chuckling.

He’s kind, gentle, caring and one of the most understanding people I knew. He’s one of the most selfless people I ever met. He’s happy when people around him are happy. He always share what we has, not caring if there would be anything left for him.

“He’s great; I won’t say anything about him. I’ll give you a chance to judge him according to whom he is” Tiffany said giving Yeon Hee her fammouse eye smile.

“Speaking, already got a text from my manager they’re already waiting in the conference room. See you in a while ladies” Yeon Hee greeted as she left.

“To be honest, I haven’t seen Taec in a while, might as well invite him to dinner later” Tiffany said as she texted Taecyeon.

--

“Yeah, I’m on my way wait for me…ahh!” I screamed my famous dolphin screeched when I bumped into a big man and had my Starbucks Frap spilled over my shirt. I was running my way to the conference room since I am running late to my meeting.

“I’m sorry” wait the voice sounded familiar, I look up and saw Taecyeon trying to find something in his pocket. Our eyes met for the first time in years when he looked at me and handed his handkerchief over.

“Ta-Taec?” I stuttered as I met his eyes. 

“I’m really sorry, I ruined your outfit” Taec said as he tried to wipe of the drink from my dress.

“Oh my what have you done” Yeon Hee said to Taecyeon.

“It was an accident” I defended.

“By the way, I believe you guys know each other right?” Yeon Hee asked.

“Yup” was Taecyeon’s short answer.

“Ofcourse, if Taecyeon is Tiffany’s best friend I assume you two were friends also”

Yeah, we were more than friends.

“Jessica, I’ll apologize in Taecyeon’s behalf too, I have an extra outfit in the car you could borrow if you want”

“No, it’s okay it’s just a short meeting with my manger anyway”

“Wear this to cover up the stain then”

Did Taecyeon just offered his cardigan to me? My hand was trembling while I reach out to his cardigan.

“Thanks” I whispered.

“You’re such a cutie!” Yeon Hee said as she clinged her arm to Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter