chapter 2

Will we meet again?
Yunho P.O.V.: Today was another ordinary day for me and Changmin, but i guess Changmin finally grew tired of my antics. ''Hyung! How long are you going to mope around for, huh!'' Changmin yelled while snatching his unfinished bag of Dorito's and glared disspprovingly at his hyung.''we have a flight at 2' o clock y'know'' It's 11:15 and you still didn't even shower!'' ''Hyung... I know it's hard living like this...,but we have to pull through for Cassiopeia and our own future too... so that maybe one day we will meet them again, right hyung?'' Changmin said this with a grim smile etching across his face,but even if it was small, I saw it, that glimmer of hope that shone in his eyes. Seeing this I looked back at him and smiled''Yeah,I guess your right, huh Min?'' with these words I grabbed my clothes and headed towards the shower. I met up with Changmin outside. We soon arrived at the airport and caught our flight. After the long flight we arrived in Osaka, Japan. On the stage we saw signs that said ''Always Keep The Faith'',''Yongwonhi'', and ''DB5K'' along with multiple red glow sticks. These fans are the fans that gave us hope,I wonder if these fans know how happy they truly make us... I even see a fan who is holding up a banner from the 4th live tohoshinki tour... how nostalgic. I smile at the fans and start singing Wasurenaide with Changmin. The voices of the other fans cheering us on is what I live for, It is what gives me strength''. I sing ''I sit on my bed I think of you If only I could see you, I want to see you Just this feeling, it’s enough'' MAX: ''This dredge of a memory grows stronger A short message from you Tightens my chest a little but I want to continue watching over an eternal happiness'' We sing and I think back to the good times we had. Yes, this is the feeling that I missed with my entire being. I imagine Junsu, Jaejoong, and Yoochun singing a long with us and find true happiness in that moment. Growing emotional, tears gather up in my eyes, but I promise to myself that I won't let them fall. No, I will not let them see my weakness... For I am the leader of TVXQ now,then,and always....