Chapter 2

Kwon Minhee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Minhee couldn’t get out of bed. “Aggashi, are you awake yet? It’s time for breakfast.” Hayeon said. Minhee couldn’t answer. “Aggashi, I’m coming in.” Hayeon said then pushed the door open. “Hayeon-ah, call abeonim here for me.” Minhee whimpered. “Ne aggashi!” Hayeon said and rushed out the door.

Minhee’s dad came rushing in. “What’s wrong?” He asked. “I’m not feeling well. My head hurts. I think it’s because I ate that ice cream.” Minhee said. Mr Kwon took her pulse and felt her forehead. “Ice cream? What is that? Some type of poison?” Mr Kwon asked. “It’s food. And it’s cold. And it melts in your mouth.” Minhee explained. “How dare Jaehee bring… what’s it called? Ic-e cr-eam? He didn’t bring back one for his father? That is very rude of him.” Mr Kwon said. “I know why Minhee unnie is sick.” Yoonhee came by the door and said. “I know as well.” Mr Kwon said. “Why?” Minhee asked softly. “You did something bad didn’t you.” Mr Kwon said. “Unnie, you changed something didn’t you.” Yoonhee said. “Whatever, everyone go out. I’m tired.” Minhee said and hide under her blanket.

In a few hours, Minhee was feeling a bit better. “Don’t you dare tell anyone what I did.” Minhee gave Hayeon a glare. Hayeon nodded. Before they left the house, Minhee looked into her crystal ball. “Is the Crown Prince coming to the market today?” Minhee asked. The crystal ball showed Crown Prince Daehyun walking with his older brother. “Good.” Minhee said and put her crystal ball into her pocket. “Aggashi, it seems like it’s going to rain. Should I bring an umbrella?” Hayeon asked. “No need Hayeon.” Minhee said.

Again, they strolled through the market and looked at accessories.  “Hayeon, hold my pocket. I trust you to look after my crystal ball. But if you lose it, you’re dead.” Minhee said. Minhee brought lots of face powders and made Hayeon carry everything. Hayeon was giving money to the sales lady and accidently left the pocket with the crystal ball on the table. “Let’s go.” Minhee said. “Ne aggashi.” Hayeon obeyed.

Minhee spotted Crown Prince Daehyun and Prince Baekhyun walking together and eating some food then they turned the corner. “Aggashi, he’s turned right.” Hayeon pointed. “I’m not blind you know. Now be quiet.” Minhee said. Minhee was trying to find her crystal ball. “My crystal ball.” Minhee said. “Ne, Aggashi.” Hayeon said. “Quickly!” Minhee shouted. “Aggashi…” Hayeon said. “What? Don’t say you lost it.” Minhee said. “Aggashi! I’m sorry! It’s my fault! I deserve to die!” Hayeon immediately went on her knees with her hands clasped together.  “WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU! NOW GO FIND IT!” Minhee shouted and gave Hayeon a slap across her cheek.

Minhee was very furious. All she could do now is sense if something good or bad is going to happen and use telepathy to send messages to her family members. Her arms were crossed and she stood in the middle of the path. “I’m us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter