Chapter 1

Kwon Minhee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The Kwon family, consist of 5 members. Mr Kwon, Mrs Kwon, the eldest daughter Kwon Minhee, second daughter Kwon Yoonhee and the maknae Kwon Jaehee.

Mr Kwon, leader of the Southern faction in the Secret world. The King was curious of how people live on Earth without using magic powers so he sent the Kwon family to do some investigation and observing. The Kwon family gather in a special room once every month to report back to the King. They were only supposed to stay on Earth for 3 months but the family wanted to stay longer for more observation.

The King’s rules were: no one other than the family members are allowed to be seen using powers. If they are seen, they would be executed for black magic.

On Earth, the Kwon family don’t do much. Mr Kwon who is able to see ghosts and spirits, talk to them and help them solve their problems so they can rest in peace. With his healing powers, he only uses them to heal people that are in serious condition to the point where they’re going to die.

Mrs Kwon can read people’s minds by looking at them. Using her precognition powers, she is able to see the future. If she is not happy with something, she would put a curse on it. She is a well-known shaman.

Kwon Yoonhee, a very nice girl. Her hobbies include painting. Once in a while Yoonhee would go out to the market to sell her paintings. Only young males around her age come and buy them.  Yoonhee also likes to go to the temple for quiet time for herself. Her powers include peace manipulation, force field, she is able to talk to all sorts of animals/ insects and is also able to speak all languages and also healing power.

Kwon Jaehee, very quick learner and smart since he was born. He is a high ranking scholar and is best friends with the youngest Prince Taehyung. He can see the door to the 21st century and likes to spend time there. He is able to buy and bring stuff back and forth from the different eras and take one person with him.

Kwon Minhee, owns a special crystal ball. Once the ball breaks all her powers are gone. Back in the Secret world, Minhee was the only girl that tried her best to study so her powers could reach the highest level. She likes to turn back time when she’s not happy with something. She can change people’s minds and make them say what she wants them to say. Her powers are very powerful unless  she doesn’t have her crystal ball.

Their powers have limits, if they use it too much they could become very ill.

“Aggashi, what are you doing?” Hayeon asked sitting beside Minhee. “None of your business, now get out.” Minhee bluntly said. Hayeon nodded and quietly walked out of Minhee’s room. Hayeon is Minhee’s private maid. She is younger than Minhee by one year. Hayeon is a very sweet innocent girl, she obeys everything Minhee says. She was born with a low status, Mr and Mrs Kwon brought her when she was only 2 weeks old. Hayeon has the power to pick the freshest foods.

“Yoonhee aggashi, I brought your paint brushes.” Shinha said from outside Yoonhee’s room. “You may come in.” Yoonhee said. Shinha placed the paint brushes on the floor. “Did Jaehe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter