Chapter 02

That Playboy is My Husband

OC/You:

I was facing the flowers thinking about the guy just now. When suddenly...

"Hana!!" Eunji shout right behind me giving me a heart attack. Well, lucky i don't have any heart disease but if i do, i would have kill her. Eunji laugh at how pathetic i am when i have the face of my 'not-so-glam-shocking' face on me.

"Ya! What if i have a heart attack?" i frowned on her giving her my pissed off face.

"well~~~~ I know you don't have any heart problems that is why i did that to you... hehehe" she say while still with her laughing gas. I kept quite not bothered to say anything to her. She sense my quiteness and nudge my elbow.

"ya~~ hana~ are you mad at me? awww~~ mianhae.. I promise i won't do that anymore, alright?" looking at her face, i can't be mad at my bestfriend.

"promise me? if you ever broke the promise, you will get your consequnces from me" and i get a nod from her.

We were talking when someone come near us and surprise me. At least someone knew my birthday.

"Happy Birthday my dearly sister~ Happy 24th Birthday! Hope you have an enjoyable day and may god bless you" she said with a smile. I was so happy to see her. She's like my sister to me. I really do respect her a lot.

"Vel unnie~~!! aww~ thank you unnie^^. Thank you for being here for me when i am down. You helped me a lot throught out of all this years.I love you so much unnie" i gave her a hug and kiss on her cheek. Yeah~ i always did that.

"Yah yah! don't say like that,it's my duty to take care of you. Don't say it anymore, you will turn my water tap later and i don't want my water to to be wasted" she said and we laughed together.

Kai:

"Tonight? I'll see how. Okaay, I got to go. Bye honey" and ended my phone call.

"Kai sajangnim, I am so sorry. I tried to avoid her but she still...." i cut her sentence.

"It's okay Nana, you may proceed and do your work" i told her but....

"sajangnim.. my name is Sungri not Nana" she said. What?! But i kept cool.

"It's alright Sungri, you may go now" and with that, she rolled her eyes at me and go. But, right in front of me ... aishhhh.. what does she wants now?

"Yes? Anything?" i asked her.

"How dare you! An apology? A bouquet of flower? You think i will accept it? Huh?! Why Kai?! Why?!" she shout at me. I get up from my chair and walked towards her. I gripped her hand roughly and face her.

"Well, now, we are nothing but stranger. We are not fated to be together" i told her.

"King, we only have been dating for like three time and you say we are not fated? You don't know me yet King and you already make that decision?" she frowned at me. tsk!

"of course i already know you. I know your inner and outter personality, alright? You...ermmm... how do i put this" making a disgust face at her. She wanted to slap my face but i was fast enough to grap her hand before i was being slap.

"Don't you dare to touch my face. Not a single girls have ever dare to touch my face before" i told her. She is struggling to let off her hands from but failed to do so. I let go of her hand.

"You have ruined me! Now, you are leaving me like there's nothing happened? You are the one should be responsible for this matter, did you know that?" i smirk at her.

"You think i don't know? I'm not the only guy whom you have slept with, right? You think I'm that stupid? huh? So please, leave.." i said to her and walk-off from her. tsk!

I went back to the office and....

"sajangnim...!" Sungri called me.

"ah, nae?" i asked her.

"Oh~ right. It's already pass 6 pm, right? So.. that means i can call you baby?"she asked me. I played along too .. of course. Ended up later leaving her alone.

"Of course, baby~" i told her..

She asked me who was the girl that 'attacked' me just now. I lied to her. Saying that i don't even know who or why is she here for and what I've done wrong. She eats up my word and believe it......

aishh pabo yeoja.. as i thought. We were now inside the care heading out when my phone suddenly rang. I answered my phone since my mum is calling.

"Yeoboseyo? oh.. omma.. mwo? i didn't even know about that. Arraseo..." i ended the phone.

I turned my head towards Sungri.

"Did we have meeting with the LouisV Holdings?" i asked. She seems or rather act like nothing happened and told that she was sorry. I was fuming in anger inside me. What kind of PA is she? PA that flirts with her boss? tch!

I went out of the car and went towards her side. I open the dooer for her smiling at her and walk off from her getting inside of my car back. She asked me where am i going and i told her....

"You're fired!" drove off from her.

OC/You:

I am still at the flower shop. Settling some of the customer request. I look through all of the messages that was written by that guy who called himself as 'King'. Suddenly, something caught my eyes. Wait. What? Hani? Why is that guy giving Hani a flower? Is there something going on between them? I thought. I can't focus on my work and think about that matter. Is it really true? Is he hooking up with Hani? But why is the address is different?

I was day dreaming until someone tap my shoulder.

"ya! what are looking at? hmm?" Eunji asked.

"hmmmm? nothing~ well, go to go home. See you Eunji!" i bid goodbye.

-At Home-

"Bye honey! Don't forget to call me! Alright. Bye!" Hani said to her boyfriend. Well, i don't know how many boyfriend she have but yeah... it's countless.

I was watering the flower at the garden when Hani came to me and purposely push me a bit.

"Look at what we've got here. Trying to seduce omma with your kindness by flowering the plant" she said.

"ermmm... i was just...."i was about to say but she cut me.

"shh shh shh... did i ask you to talk? hmm? No, right? If you want to talk, go back to where you are from and talk at halmeoni's grave's" that shocked me.

"Hani... it's not nice to say like that. This is also my family, right?" i told her.

"chakkaman! what is the point of it?... if it's true that omma and appa treats you like their own daughter, i don't see the point why they would ask halmeoni to look after you since young. It's obvious that both of them, don't love you. Don't you understand yet? hmm? We are already happy. One family. After you came after 3 years, my life is miserable. Why? It's caused by you! Get it? You!" she shouted at me. Is it my fault that things ended up this way? Why is my life like this? why? I thought.

I went to the living room and omma called for me. Hani was there sitting beside omma.

"Hana~ come here and sit" i walked towards omma and sat at the couch.

"ermmm... what is that you called me?" i asked omma.

"Next week is Hani's and your birthday so i decided to held a birthday party celebrating both of your birthday" omma said

"mwo? with her? omma! i don't want to celebrate with her! If you insist on then i will be moving out from the house!" Hani refused.

"Is it wrong to celebrate both of your birthday? hmm?"omma asked Hani.

"But..." this time, Hani's sentence was being cut by omma.

"No but.. i have already made my decision" and with that Hani stomped her feet and went to her room.

"Hana~ don't take her words to your heart. Alright?" i just nod my head indicating it's fine with me.

==============================================

 

hello! so... how was it? sorry for my grammars of error in every story.

Feel free to comment so that i could make an improvement to these stories.

Subscribe my story^^

Thank you!