Chapter 01

That Playboy is My Husband

OC/You:

It was Saturday morning. I was still sleeping on my precious bed dreaming about my own future. The sun shone brightly through my window. When I was having my beauty sleep, my alarm clock in my phone rang.

*beep beep beep beep*

"Ugh... why is it so noisy...I want to sleep. hmp!" I stretch my arm to reach my phone and see the time.

"Aishhhh.. It's only 10 a.m in the morning..." and put my phone down and closed my eyes. I woke up with my eyes wide open and remembered something...

"WHAT?! 10 a.m?!" I quickly get up from bed and wash up. I just finished my studies one week ago and i felt bored staying at home. So, i decided to find a job since I have nothing to do and not being lazy doing nothing. I pick my random clothes from my wardrobe and wore them. I fixed my hair into ponytail and wore my nerd glass on. This is my style, wearing a jeans and my t-shirt. Simple and comfortable for me. Well, my bestfriend Eunji once said to me that casual clothes would be good so ta-da! Here i am with my outfit. No skirt and dresses are allowed in my room. If not, I will kick them out.

I am ready to go and suddenly omma appeared.

"Oh, you're all ready to go?" omma ask me.

"nae omma" i smiled.

"remember what i say to you. Do your job properly and always be nice to the customer" she reprimanded me. I just nod on she said.

"here are some allowance, take it for your own spending" she gave me the money. I hessitant at first but she refused and gave me the money. I thanked her and ask her permission that i would be going.

"ermmm... Hana, can you wake your sister up for me?" oh my gawd... waking her up? well, this is not what i like. I am not that close with my sister. Well, more of, we are so so so distance apart. She is like fashionable while me, you know what i meant...

"alright omma" i smiled and went to Hani's bedroom. Yes, my sister name is Hani. Well, here i am. Standing in front of her door. I hessitate to knock on the door. Can I not wake her up? But... if i don't, omma will ask where is she and if i gave excuses, she won't believe me because i had done it twice. So, i decided to knock on her door.

*knock knock knock*

"Hani-ah~ wake up! omma ask you to wake up. Hani~ please wake up if not omma will scold me if you won't wake up! Hani! Hani! wake up!" i knock and shouted outside her room.

Kim Hani/Hani:

"Hani~ wake up! Please Hani wake up!" I heard someone shouting outside my room. I choose to ignore it. But...

*knock knock knock*

 "Hani! wake up! wake up!"

"why is she knocking on my door either. aishhh....such a nuisance. I wanted to get my sleep for god sake. Shut up! I want to sleep! Can you not disturb me?!" i shouted back at her.

"B-but omma will scold me if you wn't wake up! please Hani, wake up!" once again I heard her knock on my door. I was fuming in anger and open the door.

Before she could speak, i cut her words. "Can't you see I'm sleeping? Can you mind your own business?! I want to sleep. Now, shoo! Don't disturb me! I've warned you." and before she could say a single i slammed the door at her face and get back to my sleep. While i was getting back my sleeping, my phone vibrate.

"agh! what now!" i was so frustrated. I search for my phone with my hands but nowhere to be found so i get up and find it. It's under my blanket and answer the call.

"Hello? oh, hi honey~ hmm? breakfast? ermmm, maybe next time? i'm sleepy~ nae~ alright... love you too baby~ muahh~!" and ended the call. Eeeewww, please! get your money before asking me out for breakfast if not don't ever dream that i would go on breakfast with you again. And for that, i slept again.

OC/You:

Well, this is a brand new day for me. I want to change my life. I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. I look at my watch, it indicated 11.30am. Oh my! Confirm Eunji will be mad at me. Aishh!  I stands up to see if there are any busses coming but no sign of bus to be seen. Suddenly, my phone rang. I looked at the ID ad guess what? Eunji called me. Should I pick it up or not? tsk!  And for that i pick up the phone call.

"Hello?" omg my ears! Gosh! Eunji i am not deaf.

"nae~ nae~ arraso~ i will treat you, alright? okay? bye!" i quickly end the call before she screams again. I stand near the edge of the bus stop end to see if there are busses but what i get is.... *Splash!*

"omo! Yah! aishhh! i'm wet! so inconsiderate!" i was all in anger. I check my clothes and Nooooo! my clothes is dirty! Thanks to that inconsiderate driver. Should I buy new clothes? If i buy new clothes, Eunji will kill me if i am late. If i dont buy, i need to wear this clothes during work. aishh! blame that driver. So, i decided to take the taxi.

A few minutes later, i reached my destination. I quickly pay the taxi driver and ran out not caring to take the change back. While passing all the cars, something caught my eyes. Isn't this car that splash me just now? It's the white BMW car that splashed on me just now. I am already late so i decided to deal with it later. Finally! But..

"Omo! there's a customer. How am I supposed to take an order? I don't even know how to take order.. aishhhh... where is Eunji?" and started to panic. The male customer turns his head towards my direction.

Omo! So handsome! Why am I feeling this way? Ani....Hana! get your senses back!

I was so fascinating by him until....

"Ehem!" i get my senses back and on that spot, i received a call from Eunji. I told the guy to wait and pick my phone.

Kai:

She pick her phone call and hide behind the counter. I could hear her voice as I was walking closer to the counter. "Eunji! Where are you? There is a customer. Where is Vel unnie? What? Aishh alrigh.." the call ended.

"Ermmm... the owner of the shop is not here so she ask me to take over for the mean time" she said.

"Where is Vel noona?" i ask her.

"She took a leave for a year but her sister are the one who look after this shop" she said. I nod and seems that she looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" i ask her.

"ermmm.... paper" she said nervously. Awkward.

"Here...." I gave the paper to her.

"ahh~ yes.. paper... here, write on it.. you can write right?" she's weird. And for that, i wrote a message at the yellow paper. After writing a message i handed to her.

"Later, i want 4 bouquet of rosess. In each 4 bouquet there should be 50 hybrate-tea rosses in red. Added together with baby-breathe".

"Huh?! Baby-breathe?" she exclaimed.

"Yes, baby-breathe. Why? Is there a problem?" i asked her in question.

"Nonono. That should be fine~" she said.

"Don't forget to write down those messagers and send it to respective address." With that I leave the shop and went back to work. What a day!