Other Things... -final-

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Love Coach - ZE:A
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_rU-Wr67D8)

 

--------------------------------------
Your P.O.V:

 

-A Few Years Later...-

 

“APPA!!!” The twins cried. I looked at Onew Oppa, whom was reading the newspaper.
“They’re calling you, hun.” I said.
He sighed. “Coming, kids!” He scrunched up his face and left.
I giggled and shook my head as I continued to wash the dishes from breakfast.
“Umma!” My six year old daughter, Jiyoung ran and hugged my leg.
I looked at Jiyoung and her face was full of ketchup.
I gasped and picked her up. “Jiyoungie! Why do you have ketchup on your face?!” I panicked and washed her face using the kitchen sink.
She just innocently giggled.
“She has ketchup on her face because we were in a food fight!” A cute, bubbly voice popped up.
I was drying Jiyoung’s face with a towel and I looked up.
There, in Onew Oppa’s arms, was Miyoung with maple syrup all over her face.
Onew Oppa laughed at my stunned expression and washed her face as well.
“Miyoung, Jiyoung, what did Umma say about food fights?” I scolded lightly.
They frowned. “She started it!” They both pointed to each other at the same time.
Onew sighed. “You two, this is our last warning or else you’ll have a penalty!” He smirked at me when he said ‘penalty’. I blushed.
“Eww, gross, appa! Don’t give Umma a weird stare like that!” Miyoung grimaced.
“I think the word you’re looking for is ‘erted’.” Jiyoung, replied to her sister.
“Oh yeah.” Miyoung said.
“Hey! How do you guys know that word?!” Onew panicked. I laughed at his expression.
“Hey Dad, we’re six. We know things.” Miyoung nonchalantly said.
“Aigoo! You two know too much.” I smiled at my two beautiful girls.
“That’s a given. Appa WAS the top student in school.” Jiyoung boldly stated. Onew oppa proudly grinned at me.
“Hey! What about me?” I asked, pouting.
“I’d rather not say...” Jiyoung said sheepishly.
“Yah! Jiyoungie!” I playfully yelled and chased her.
“Run! Monster Mommy and Daddy coming through!” Miyoung ran ahead of us.
I shared a gaze at Onew Oppa and he nodded once.
We both ran to catch each twin and tickled them mercilessly.
“A-Appa! U-Umma~” They both whined while giggling happily. “S-Stoppp!” They howled with laughter.
All of us laughed like a big happy family.
Suddenly, a voice yelled, “Jiyoung! Miyoung! Come clean your rooms!”
“Aww~ Do we have to, Key Samchoon?” They both pouted.
“Yes, you do! Come on!” Key Oppa yelled, coming down the stairs with Taemin, Jonghyun Oppa and Minho behind them.
“Oh, you guys are finished getting ready?”I asked. All of them lived with us but they alternated between Heaven and Earth sometimes.
They nodd

Please log in to read the full chapter