Two

Someone I Hate

Chung Ae laid on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. "Okay... Boring! Ughhhh!"

She get off her bed and walked downstairs. Chung Ae took the seat next to her mother and lean her head on Suzy's shoulder.

"What's wrong, honey?" Suzy asked.

"I'm bored! Mae Ri unnie has a date and Ah Ra is helping out with her mother. I'm all alone." Chung Ae pouted.

"Why don't you take a walk at the park?" Suzy suggested.

"Alone? It's no fun. Come with me, eomma!" Chung Ae showed a cute face.

"I can't. I'm going to your aunt's house later." Suzy said, pinching Chung Ae's nose lightly.

"Arasso... I'm going to take a walk now." Chung Ae walked towards the door and wore her sneakers.

"Take care!" Suzy exclaimed. "She's as cry baby." Suzy chuckled at her daughter's behaviour.

Chung Ae took a walk on the streets without knowing where she's heading to. She glanced back up at the sky and felt sweats on her forehead.

"It's hot... Should get a cold drink..."

Chung Ae saw a convenient store down the street and decided to buy some beverage there.

"Cola is fine with me.." She mumbled as she took out a can of soft drink out of the fridge.

Chung Ae walked towards the counter and was surprised to see the cashier. *Damn! Why is he working here?* Chung Ae frowned and quickly hid behind the aisle.

The cashier happens to be Sehun and he seemed to be busy with a little girl. Chung Ae walked out of the shop until she heard.

"Oppa! She stole something!"

Chung Ae paused in her tracks and her eyes shifted to the little girl who grabbed her by the hem of her shirt.

"What? A thief?" Sehun asked and turned around.

His eyes widened, making eye contact with Chung Ae. *Oh crap...* She mentally cursed herself for being stupid as she is still holding onto the soda.

"Ah!~ What are you talking about, Sera? She's my friend, Chung Ae!"

*What? Nonono! Don't say that I'm your friend, you idiot!*

"Friend? Why is she leaving with the cola without paying??" Sera asked, eyeing Chung Ae from head to toe.

"Ehh.. I was going to pay." Chung Ae said, putting her money on the counter.

Sehun grinned sheepishly like an idiot and grabs her wrist, taking her out of the store. "In Hong noona! I'm going out for awhile!"

 

Both Chung Ae and Sehun sat on the bench near the store. Chung Ae drank her soda, pretending that Sehun isn't there.

"Sorry about that." Sehun said out of the blue.

"Ehhh?"

"Sera. She thought you're a thief."

"No.. It's my fault. I left without paying." Chung Ae lowered her head in shame.

"You alone?" Sehun asked, looking at her.

"Kinda... All my friends are busy.." Chung Ae sighed.

"If you're bored, you can find me here." Sehun smiled shyly.

"Why would I find you? It's not like I know you."

"It's okay if you hate me but I'll be there for you." Sehun chuckled.

Chung Ae coughs forcefully. "By the way.. you work here?"

Sehun nodded. "Yeah, but part-time. I work full time on weekend."

"Who is Sera to you? She's your sister?"

"My one and only little sister. Oh Sera." Sehun smiled widely, looking at the sky.

"Oh.. I need to go home now. Bye!" Chung Ae stood up but Sehun managed to pull her wrist.

"... uhm. I don't know how to say this.." Sehun rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Say what?" Chung Ae asked, confused.

"I know it's early to say this, but..." Sehun stood up and stares into Chung Ae's eyes.

"... Kim Chung Ae, will you be my girlfriend?"

Silence greeted him while Chung Ae blinked her eyes, trying to comprehend what she just heard,

"WHAT?" Chung Ae squeaked.

"I'm serious.. Seems like you got my attention yesterday." Sehun chuckled.

"Me? Your girlfriend? No way. That's never going to happen. Ever." Chung Ae said before continueing.

"I have three words for you. I hate you."

Sehun reach for her cheek. "Then, I'll make you change it to, I love you."

Chung Ae gulped and took a few steps backwards. "No no no! Oh Sehun, he's the person I hate!" Chung Ae said and ran away quickly.

Sehun chuckled and glanced at the bench. Chung Ae left the cola there. "If I drink this, it will be an indirected kiss, right?" Sehun thought aloud, holding onto the can.

 

Chung Ae ran into her room and closed the door mercilessly. "No no no... It was a dream right? ... no. it's a nightmare."

"Chung Ae? Chung Ae?" Suzy knocked on Chung Ae's door.

"Yes, mom?"

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine!"

"Okay, then. I'll be going to Aunt Soo Jung's house for awhile. Your dad will come home soon"

"Alright!!" Chung Ae exclaimed from inside her room.

"Alright, good. I'm going now, bye honey. Love you." Suzy said with her deep voice.

"Love you too, mom!" Chung Ae exclaimed and there's no reply from her mother.

Chung Ae throw herself on the bed and started to scream again. 

"I need to ask dad about this."

 

"I'm home!" Kai exclaimed when he got home. He gasped when he saw Chung Ae standing in front of him like a ghost.

"Wha-what's wrong, dear?" Kai asked his lovely daughter.

"Dad! What should I do? I hate him!" Chung Ae said, burying her face onto Kai's chest, pouting like a little kid. Kai chuckled and walked towards the couch.

"Okay, tell me. I'll listen." Kai said, a wide smile plastered on his face.

"There's a guy. An annoying jerk! Yesterday, he made my day worst but today... It's even worst! What should I do, dad? He asked me to be his girlfriend!" Chung Ae pouted.

"Aigoo..." Kai chuckled, pinching her cheeks lightly. "Maybe he likes you.. Don't said that you hate him because you might fall in love with him."

"You're same like mom. Saying those words.." Chung Ae bite her lips.

"Aren't you going to accept him? Who knows that he's a nice guy?" Kai asked.

"No way.. He's not my ideal type..."

"What's your ideal type then?"

"Not an annoying jerk like idiot Sehun!"

"Haha But, don't you have someone you like?" Kai asked curiously.

"No.. Not at all. I don't even know what love is... But I do want a love story like you and mom" She smiles.

"So... Sehun is the right guy if you want the same love story like us" Kai starts to .

"Dad!!" Chung Ae whined.

 

On the next day, Chung Ae walked into school without her bicycle. It seems like she's early today. However, as she turns her head to the side, she saw a guy walking beside of her. Chung Ae finds herslef stunned when she saw him. She puts her hand on her chest as her heart raced.

"Is this.... love?"

"What's wrong, Chung Ae?" Mae Ri asked.

"Unnie! Who is that guy?" Chung Ae asked, pointing her finger towards him.

"Where?" Mae Ri asked, turning to the direction that Chung Ae pointed.

"There! The one who having the blue bag!"

"Whe- Oh.... Him...", Mae Ri said casually.

"Who is he?"

"He's Byun Baekhyun. Why?" Mae Ri asked.

"I think I'm falling in love with him, unnie"

"EHH?!!!" Mae Ri exclaimed, surprised.

"What? I can't?" Chung Ae asked dumbly.

"No... Not like that... But... He's not suitable for you. He's seems to be cold guy. He never want to talk to girl, you know."

"Really?? But I'll try!" Chung Ae said, encouraged herself for it.

"You can try but if he reject you, don't be upset" Mae Ri reminds her.

"Arasso, unnie!"

Sehun, who had been eavesdropping their entire conversation scoffed.

*Pfftt! Baekhyun? Yeah... He's not suitable for you... I'll help you with that then*, Sehun thought and smirked evilly.

 


 

[Author's note]:

Hello! ^^ Hope you'll like this chapter ^^ Thanks for subscribe! :D <3

 

Edited and checked.    InfinityGirl

[PS. If you need a poster for your story, check out this shop! x]