One

Someone I Hate

"Omo! I'm late!" Chung Ae exclaimed, running to the bathroom to take the quick shower.

After wearing her school uniform, she ran down the stairs to greet her parents.

"Don't you want to have your breakfast, Chung Ae?" Suzy asked, taking her apron off.

"No. I'm running late now! See you later, mom, dad!" Chung Ae pecks her parent's cheeks before heading for the door.

Suzy chuckles and smiled at her daughter. "She's just like me."

"Ahjumma, coffee..." Kai points at the coffee, waiting for Suzy to pour it for him. Suzy shooks her head.

 

Chung Ae cycles her way to school like a crazy mad woman. By the way she looked, everyone could tell that she was late for school. The school gate was about to close but Chung Ae managed to slipped in, in time. She puts her bicycle and rush to her first class. On the way, she bumped into someone standing in the corridor and fell.

"Yah!~ Where do you put your eyes? On your knees?"

That's what she hear from him. Chung Ae stood up quickly and look at him angrily. 

"Yah!~ It was an accident! Watch your mouth, jerk!" Chung Ae snapped back angrily.

"What? Jerk? Yah!~ You're ugly!" He commented, flicking Chung Ae's forehead.

"Yah!~ It's hurt! Stupid jerk!" She exclaimed, rubbing her forehead.

"Oh Sehun! Kim Chung Ae! Follow me to my room, NOW" Mr Jung said angrily to the two students who were busy arguing with each other.

"Oh crap! It's all your fault!" Chung Ae mumbled.

"My fault? It's your fault! If you didn't hit me, then Mr Jung would never see us" He said, biting his bottom lips.

The two of them glared at each other as if there's lightning shooting out from their eyes.

"Ehem!" Mr Jung hummed as he sat on his seat. 

"Kim Chung Ae... You're late again, right?" Mr Jung said, pointing his finger towards her. Chung Ae nodded and sighed.

"And you, Oh Sehun, you skip your class again, right?"

"Yeah... It's boring!" Sehun replied like he's talking with his friend instead of a teacher.

"I can help you if you're bored... Stand on one foot at the field, NOW. And you too, Miss Kim", Mr Jung said, eyeing the two of them who sulked.

 

"I hate you, stupid" Chung Ae said, glaring at Sehun as they stood in the field on one foot.

"Don't hate me because you'll fall in love with me, one day." Sehun lamely warned her.

"Yah! That would never happen in a million year and I would not let that happen."

"We're see."

"I would rather have no boyfriend at all than falling in love with you!"

"Wanna bet?" Sehun challenged.

"Sure. If I win, you have to date the school's ugliest girl."

"And if I win, you have to date me. Deal?"

"Deal." The two of them bump fist as if they seal this deal.

"Okay, back to class now!" Mr Jung said.

Chung Ae took her bag from the floor and ran to class. Sehun stares at her back and smirked. "Pftt. Ugliest girl? I bet you're the ugliest girl on Earth."

"Chung Ae! What happened to you?" Mae Ri asked worriedly as she saw Chung Ae walking towards her.

"Unnie. Don't worry too much. I stood in the field with ... him." Chung Ae emphatized the word him, disgustingly.

"Who him?" Ah Ra asked this time.

"Oh... Oh something. I forgot. But one thing I know, he's the world's most annoying guy."

"Whoa. Chill." Mae Ri chuckled.

"I bet it's Oh Sehun. He's the most annoying guy here. But he's a cutey." Ah Ra commented.

"Sehun? What did he do to you?" Mae Ri asked.

"I knock into him accidentally but he said I have my eyes on my knees! And he even called me ugly. And the fact that he so sure said that I'll fall in love with him is disgusting! Like it will happen." Chung Ae scoffed, stomping her eyes angrily.

Mae Ri and Ah ra couldn't help but laughed at their friend.

 

As Chung Ae is too engrossed in reading her novel in class, a guuy sneaks under her desk suddenly, starling her.

"What th- What are you doing here? Go away!!!" Chung Ae said, hitting him with her book.

"Shhhh! Let me hide here. Just pretend I'm not here." Sehun said putting his index finger to his lips.

"What?" Chung Ae frowned and stares out at door. She saw Mr Jung looking around.

"Hiding from Mr Jung?" Chung Ae asked.

Sighing, she continued reading her book, pretending as if Sehun wasn't there.

"He's gone. Now, get out from there!"

"Yeah... Be patient." Sehun said crawling out form the desk. "By the way, thank you!" He stood up and swiftly landed a kiss on Chung Ae's cheeks suddenly, earning himself a slap.

"Yah! Who gave you the permission to kiss me?"

"No one." Sehun casually ruffled her hair and winked before leaving.

Chung Ae shivered and rubbed her cheek.

"What happened, Chung Ae?" Mae Ri, who just walked into calss asked.

"That brat kissed my cheeks! I hate Oh Sehun!!!"

"I guess... he likes you, Chung Ae." Ah Ra giggled like a kid.

"What? No way! I rather die!"
 

Chung Ae throws her bag on the couch when she arrived at home. "What's wrong, dear? Did something happened?" Suzy asked her daughter.

"I hate him!"

Suzy chuckled when she saw how her daughter is scoffing madly. "Him? Tell me. "

"Because of him, I got back luck today! He even kissed my cheeks! I would die for that!" Chung Ae pouted.

"Don't be like that! Who knows if he likes you?"

"Likes me? That's the worst would happen! He's an annoying jerk!"

"Your dad used to be like that too. Don't hate him because you might fall for him." Suzy said, pinching Chung Ae's cheeks lightly.

"But, he's not dad!" Chung Ae mumbled.

"Go and change you clothes. We're having lunch." Suzy said  pushing Chung Ae to her room.

"Arasso!" Chung Ae said, closing the door behind her.

"Someone you hate?" Suzy chuckled.

 


 

[Author's note]:

Hello! ^^ Hope you'll like the first chapter! ^^ Thanks for subscribe! ^0^

XOXO <3 

 

Edited and checked.    InfinityGirl