Part 1.5/2

Evil vs Kind [two-shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two weeks. Two freaking weeks of torturing. Two freaking damn weeks with this brat besides you, who did not stop from clinging onto you like a lost puppy or something. You need to breath, you need some air to relax or you felt like you can actually die in this moment or so.

You sighed for the nth time, getting annoyed by Jiyoung’s weird behaviours towards you. His right arm was curled to your shoulder all the time, and he did this lovey-dovey action with you, which was… well, did not satisfied you in anyway.

“Babe, let’s go home together okay?”

You let out another deep sighed. “Why?” you flipped your book to another page and read the next line but none of it can enter your brain right now. He pouted and dropped his arm. *FINALLY!* you cheered in happiness in your heart, feeling thankful for once. You saw him crossed his arms and that never ending pouting.

“I want to go home with you,”

“OH CRAP!” you slammed your face on the book and screamed in frustration. You pulled your hair making it all messy and shut your eyes tightly. “WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!” you asked your ownself and screamed once again. Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows seeing your sudden behaviour even though he knew why. “What’s wrong, babe?”

“For God’s sake, stop calling me that!”

“Why? I thought you like it when I call you babe?”

“ARGHHH!” you slammed your face again on the desk, you seriously did not mind if your face will be swollen or bruised, just… *JUST MAKE THIS GOD DAMN THING DISSEPEAR FROM HERE!* you quickly stood up from your seat and ran out from the library, living Jiyong in dumbfounded.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


“HEY-“

You threw the half empty water bottle to god knows who it was and it hit directly to the person’s nose. “STOP DISTURBING ME! I NEED A REST!” you screamed in frustration and closed your eyes while leaning your back to the tree.

“Damn, it hurts!” Your eyes shut opened back when you recognized the voice. *WHY MUST IT BE HIM RIGHT NOW?!* you spun your head only to see the person already sat beside you. “What’s wrong with you fat?”

“Do you want another bottle to fly to you?” you asked in a sarcastic voice and crossed your arms. “And I promised it will hit directly to your junior down there,” you snorted and looked away quickly. He smirked and leaned his back to the tree. “Now, you’re getting really pissed, huh?” he teased making you frowned. “Could you stop already? I’m freaking tired right now,”

Seunghyun let out small chuckles and raised his hands, “alright, alright. I’ll just shut up,” he replied and crossed his arms, imitating your attitude. You stay still and closed your eyes to have some good rest. *At least he had a little respect* you smiled a bit.

Seunghyun examined your face and he saw a small smile tugging on your lips. He smiled and leaned back to tree back, in silent. He actually liked this moment right now, where there was only the two of you and no others to disturb the oh-so-called peaceful moment.

His thought flew away when he felt something landed on his left shoulder. He froze in his spot, *did-* he gulped down his saliva and doubted himself that he will turned to that side. *1…2…* he can’t wait to finished counting until three and he quickly, in a slow motion turned his head a bit to the left, only to see your head resting on his shoulder. *She fell asleep* he smiled and reached his hand out to your bangs away.

*Should I or shouldn’t I?* he asked himself and watched your sleeping figure. He shook the thought away and guided his hand to your head. When it came in contact with your long, silky mocha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter