Part 1/2

Evil vs Kind [two-shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seunghyun smirked when he saw his prey was walking in the hallway. “Hi pest,” he greeted and blocked your way. “Where are you going?” you hissed and move forwards to the left but he blocked it again and smirked. “Move oppa, while I’m still being nice.” you claimed and tried to move again but whenever you tried to do so, he will blocked your way in anyway. You grew angry and smacked his shoulder. “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!”

“OH~ how feisty,” he chuckles and grabbed your hands. “It doesn’t hurt me at all, pest.” he paused and looked right to your eyes, “and you can’t move. At all,” he exclaimed and smirked again at you. You felt irritated just by looking at his face, and his smirked doesn’t help at all. “Wipe that smirks away from your face before I slap it myself,” you took back your hands from his gripped and bump your shoulders to him. “And who said I can’t move?” you smirked to him and flipped your hair in a diva style before walking away from him.

Seunghyun spun his body around and smiled in satisfied. *Yup, definitely feisty* he let out a low chuckles and went back to his class.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


“No, no, no, no!”

“Aww hyung! Please!”

“Are you crazy?!”

“Please hyung, just this time!”

Jiyong frowned and crossed his arms. He send a death looked to Daesung who is sitting in front of him. “You’re crazy, aren’t you?” Daesung eagerly nodded his head, “whatever you say, hyung. But, please?” he plea and acted cute right away. “You’re the best hyung in the world!” he smiled and make a bbuing bbuing, “nae hyung?”

“No!”

“HYUNGGG~”

“Daesung look. We’ll be killed if he knows about this. You know how protective he was when it comes to her matter,” Jiyong let out a heavy sigh and flipped through the magazine. “I don’t want him to kill both of us,”

Daesung shook his head, “he won’t. Trust me,” he said and blinked his eyes twice. “Please, hyung?” Jiyong took a long glance at Daesung before letting out another heavy sigh. He putted down the magazine, “fine,” and he threw an eraser to him before he screamed in frustration.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


“Kang Jaein!”

You snapped out from you nap and looked up, only to be greeted by his best friends, the panda. “What?” you asked and yawned, “I’m trying to get some sleep here. Do you mind?” you lay back your head on top of your hands and closed your eyes.

“Jaein, teach me this.” he shook your hands couple of times, “Jaein-ah...” Seungri didn’t give up and shook you again to get attention from you. You hissed in frustration and opened your eyes. “Seriously, Seungri. You can get more annoying, can’t you? you asked and sat straight, gaining a cute grinned from him. “Aww, I love you too.”

You mocked his words and pulled the Biology book from him. “Which part?” you asked and he ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter