A Perfect Plan

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol got ready, he was his hangout place with his friends, they all was getting ready. Lay was grumpy and sat on a chair, looking pretty pissed off at us all. Luhan tried to cheer him up by talking Chinese, of course Kris and Chen understood what they were saying, but Kai and Chanyeol had no clue at all.

After some words on Chinese Lay nodded, convinced and sighed, finally. Chanyeol grabbed his things and the others followed Chen, the driver. Lay walked last with Luhan who were patting his back, trying to comfort him a little, still talking in Chinese. Finally Kris spoke out, but he talked Korean instead.

 

“Lets hit the road boys, we have a challenge to take on us!”
“Hell yeah! I'm so on!”

 

Kai hurried after Chen and the others jumped in to the truck, the black truck with no windows. Chanyeol sat down on the seat and looked at the time, wondering if that boy would come by or not? Maybe he has luck to see him?

Chen fired the engines and begun to drive towards the old street, Luhan have three computers in the truck and a radio, telling the boys where the police are for the moment. They are always well prepared, they all are responsible for different of things.

Chen; is the driver and often the one who keep watch at the car.
Luhan; is the smart computer guy who hacks in to the banks computers and the police radios, unnoticed. He also hack into the security cameras and make sure that they get turned off before they enter.
Lay; is the doctor and always is the one who take care of wounds, he just sit in the truck and watch everything.
Kris; is the leader, he make up planes and make sure that everything going as the plan says.
Kai; is the one who grab the money, he also the one who give back the money after they had robbed the bank.
Chanyeol; Is just holding watch with Kris and hold an eye on the people around them, he's pretty smart and also break up codes to vaults if they have too. But that almost never happens.

They all were on their way to rob the bank, but don't worry, they will give back the money, they just rob the bank for fun. They never hurt someone and they planing to stop rob soon, very soon.

 

“Okay boys, lets start the show!”

Chanyeol took up his hand gun like the others, yes they have guns! If they hadn't it would be a little hard to threat people to sit still. But don't worry, they only shot the roof or the floor, they has never dared to point a gun that's still loaded at someone, well if it's not on safety of course...

Chanyeol smiled to himself and the others dragged the masks on, it was time to put up a little show again. 'Show time es!'

The boys got out of the truck, Chen parked it in front of the doors, no one can come in or out. The boys held up the guns against the security guards and got their guns, Kai passed everyone over to one off the ladies and asked her to give him money, pretty nicely. Chanyeol and Kris watched over the others civil people around them.

They all sat calmly on the floor and Chanyeol felt relieved, he hasn't have to point the gun at someone for the moment. Kai came back pretty fast and nodded, Kris followed and Chanyeol watched everyone before he followed after and got in to the truck. He closed the tuck door and Chen drove away fast, but not to fast.

Kai threw the bag on the floor in the middle of the truck while Chen were driving, they drove an old way outside the city, almost no one knows it to be honest. It was Chen's grandpa who told them about it, a perfect escape way, no one ever look out here.

 

“Well that went well, a little to well.”
“No tracker in the bag or on the money.”
“It was because I hacked their systems, I challenged myself and it seems that I have succeed. The police hasn't a clue until someone call them with cellphone, because the SOS button under the desks doesn't work.”

 

Luhan smiled happily and turned to his computer to make sure he didn't leave any traces. The others nodded proud, but they going to leave the money back already tomorrow, but where? Kai must find a good place to place them at, so no one else can grab them.

Chanyeol sighed a little, he was pretty tired of robbing banks by now, he's going to quiet right away. Instead he's going to kidnap a cue boy instead. That thought made him smile to himself, think about it, a cute boy to compan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter