I can't hold it

Is it really you?

Emma P.O.V:

It's been three days already since the day I left running out crying. I haven't talk to Aaron ever since then even when my heart wants him. Text after text I have received from him but, I can't manage to open them. I know that its him but I can't endure the pain knowing that he likes someone else. I want to let go of him, I really do but, why does my heart still likes after the pain. No matter how much I try to walk away something always reminds me of him. I can't even eat with out thinking of what he's doing next door. There's times when I want to knock on his door and tell him that its been me the one he's looking for. However, the fear haunts me and brings me back to tears. I'm scare that he wont like me because of our fights and arguments. If only I knew from the start it was him, I would've acted differently but it's too late. I can't go back and start again, its too late already. If only there was a way to forget him then maybe I would stop holding on.

Aaron P.O.V:

I open my door and walked across her door but, I come back running back inside. Its been the million time I have done that. I don't know why I'm acting this way. She is just my enemy that lives across me but, deep inside I feel this pain. What have I done wrong for her to ignore me? Is it because of the pictures they took from us kissing? Gosh I don't know... So many things that could be I can't find an answer. Only she holds the answer to my questions. I need to know now, I can't stand this anymore, I want her to yell at me and call me a jerk I don't care anymore, I just want her to talk me. I can't hold it anymore, I'm just going to go knock on her door and if she doesn't answer then might as well break in. I don't care anymore, I need to know what is running through her mind. Once again I open my door and walked across and knock on her door. There was no answer.... so many thoughts came to my head. What if she is dead? What if someone else there? Maybe she is not there? What if..... No...  I knocked harder and harder, I even tried pushing the door but, she wouldn't open. Until finally she opened her door, with her unexpected expression  and red puffy eyes. Without even caring I walked in like if it was house. I sat down in one of her couches and waited for her to seat across me. She closed the door and turn around to see me. "Get out, I don't want to talk to you" she said pointing at the door. I got up and acted as if I was going to leave but, instead I graped her wrist and brought her close to me and whisper in her ears "I know you need me ".

 

 

A/N

So sorry for the delay but here is another chapter. I hope you enjoy and keep on commenting, I'll be answering your comments. c;