♦ Chapter Eleven♦

DIVINE/신성한: BoA's Entertainment First Girl Group:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                    

|

|

Chapter Eleven

October 12th

Baekhee rolled over to the side, her phone is at 30%, and she had 18 missed calls from Jungkook and 30 text messages, all of them saying sorry and he will correct his fans. Rumors have circled around that she was the girl in the images with Jungkook kissing him. It’s not her because she can’t see Jungkook in a romantic way. His fans started a rumor that she has a hidden child with Jungkook. – not true. She didn’t have her first kiss- yet alone had with anyone. Her company has released a statement that the two have never dated and that they are close friends. Baekhee does not have her own social media account, she shares her social media account with the other members. They are not allowed to have solo social media accounts until 2019. She rolls over again.

“Yah, Byun- you must go to sleep. Our schedules for the day began in two hours.” Yiting states in a matter-of-fact tone. Baekhee pulls herself over the top bunk bed, “Unnie- I know I shouldn’t be mad at Jungkook, but I am.” Yiting groans. She wanted to get some sleep; she’s been tired from all their schedules. “You have the right to how you feel, you should be mindful of the fact that he’s also part of the rumors. Those rumors are hurting him, his brand, and his groupmates.” Baekhee grows silent. “But I think Chunji is upset about the rumors.” Yiting fakes vomit, “Oh him- I thought we have been over this. He’s trash.” Baekhee throws herself back on her bed. “Unnie, you haven’t given him a chance.” Yiting shrugs her shoulder despite Baekhee not being able to see her. She knows about Baekhee’s crush. Friends are supposed to be supportive, but Chunji seems like a crook. Baekhee is young, and she’s still naïve.

Yiting didn’t respond to Baekhee’s statement, as she heard the little one snoring shortly after. Yiting grinned, finally some sleep.

-

“Girls, I need you to get up” their head manager came into their dorms at 3:00 AM. Yiting whines in her pillow because she finally got some shut eye, only for her manager to come in and wake her up. She gets up and slaps Baekhee’s thigh. Baekhee gives Yiting a dirty glare, “do you want to die?” Yiting smiles and nods yes before finding her clothes and walking towards the shared bathroom. Baekhee continued to glare at her.

--

DIVINE managed to get through the screaming fans downstairs, and into the van. DIVINE made it to Music Core. SHINee’s comeback is today for Music Core, and the girls were excited because it’s a live performance.  

 

Seunha walks into their dressing room and gives her brothers some cookies to celebrate their comeback. Taemin gives her a tight hug. “I’m a huge fan of your album this time around” Rose tells Jonghyun. “Oh, I see, you never like our music before this.” He jokes, the girls laughed at the two began to bicker. Jonghyun kept poking Rose’s arm irritating the girl more- as her voice reached a pitch that hurt. Jonghyun kept laughing at the girl angry, “I’m a huge fan of SHINee. I know all your dances. I challenge you to a dance battle” Everyone in the room watch as Rose continues to scream her love for SHINee in the most aggressive way. DIVINE’s manager calls the members to their dressing room to get ready. “Today, you’re sharing a room with T-ara. I want all of you to be respectful, but do not get too close. We do not want DIVINE to be associated with their name. That could be bad for your brand.” Their manager tells them, before opening the door. Some members of the group were a little disappointed in the way their company is moving about the T-ara situation. Banning humans from interacting solely based on fan theories isn’t right. Despite their internal thoughts, they bowed deeply towards T-ara, passed along their album. Then went to their side of the dressing room.

 

It was awkward because the members wanted to be more friendly towards them, but their managers were being pricks. CheonYu looks at Eunjung. She’s aware that Eunjung is no longer T-ara’s team leader, but to CheonYu she will always be their leader. Eunjung gives a half smile, and nods towards the younger girl. Eunjung understands the girl’s position. CheonYu walks over to Baek Hee and Yiting. “I need you two to go over to Tiny G’s waiting room and give them a cd from us because you’re the last to get ready.” Baekhee groans like a caveman. CheonYu shrugs her shoulder and pushes them out the door. Yiting looks around the hall, “so...” she starts. Baekhee looks up at the taller girl, and chuckles. She couldn’t stay mad at her best friend. “So” Baekhee mimics. Yiting nudges the shorter girl, “So, I believe that Tiny G are shorter” Baekhee glares at Yiting. “And I believe Kyungsoo is shorter than you.” Yiting sticks her tongue at her. After the playful bicker between Divine’s Maknae line, the girls manage to make it to Tiny G’s dressing room, whom they were sharing with Tren-D. Tren-D made their debut a few weeks after DIVINE. Despite the two debuting around the same time, this is the first time that DIVINE has met Tren-D. Baekhee and Yiting bows towards both girl groups, “Hello- we’re the one and only DIVINE” The atmosphere seems tense between the other girls in their perspective groups. Yiting clears . “We want to apologize to Tren-D-ish. We were not aware of you sharing a room with Tiny-G sunbae-nims” Yiting talks directly to Tren-D. “We will comeback with a signed album for Tren-D. We do wish you all the success” The leader of Tren-D tells them her group to bow and chant their group’s slogan. Baekhee and Yiting bows again. Yiting gives each member of Tiny-G a signed album. Tiny G took the albums and thanked them. Then the room got quiet again. Baekhee read the room and can tell that these two girls were a bunch of girls that were put together but have little to zero chemistry. Despite SM Entertainment being trash of a company, a major reason their groups work well is because of team chemistry. The two tried to keep up the conversation. After a awkward ten minute talk the maknae's told the other teams  that DIVINE would have rehearsals soon. “But we will be cheering for both teams. As soon as the door closes, “That was worse than Chunsa and Abigail unnie fighter over who has the nicest abs” Baekhee' states and Yiting claps loudly, a laugh leaving her lips. “That’s so true.”

 

Chunsa stretches her limbs below the stage. DIVINE would be performing after Kahi. Chunsa was fascinated by Kahi’s flexibility. When Kahi walked down the stairs, DIVINE bowed. “Um, Sunbae-nim, I maybe overstepping my boundaries. If there’s a chance of collaboration I would l love to do a dance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter