술취...

난 인간을 사랑한다.

The doors to the pool swung open with a swarm of five men coming in. One large bald man pushed Kris to the side, making him crash into the rack of floaties. 

"WHERE'S THAT FOX! WHERE DID YOU TAKE MY DAUGHTER?" the man in the front began to yell. 

"Uh-oh....Daddy's here...But why is he blaming you..." 수빈 said.. 

"Get your out here and clear things up before he starts to make a mess in here..." I hissed. 

"I can't..." she said sinking into the water more.. "I ran away from him..."

"What?! Then why is he blaming me?" 

"I told him I was going to ran away and live with you.." she whispered...."Please don't tell him I'm here.."

"WHAT?!" Before I could say anything else 수빈's father grabbed the back of my shirt and lifted me up to his face. His body looked fit and he didn't look too old. His scent was a strong ocean smell that I caught from 수빈 earlier. 

"Where.. is...my ...daughter?!" the man said. 

Keeping her request I had to make something up... "She's not here...." 

"You took her away from me!" he yelled. 

"Stop...You shouldn't do this here...." I tried to say as his grip got tighter around my collar. Trying to get his hand off my collar, I noticed a marking on his hand. The tattoo appeared to be Poseidon's trident.

Sick of this misunderstanding, I transformed into a 구미호. As my nine tails popped out, they already whipped two of the men into the water. My red eyes looked into his light blue eyes and my nails started to pierce his hand as they started to grow longer and longer.

"AHH!" He yelled. Letting go of my shirt, he dropped me into the water. 

"Ugh...." the water around me started to boil and slowly I came out of the water. "Stop this now!" 

Quickly I faced the man eye to eye and lifted my hand to strike him. But before I could do anything I felt someone hold onto me around my waist. I stopped and looked behind me to see Kris bruised from the fall holding onto me. 

"Stop....지민아...Stop...change back. I don't want you to get hurt.." he said. I stared at Kris and started to change back into my human form...I grabbed his arm and pulled it away from me. Taking his arm, I held his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. 

"Go now...I don't have your daughter...." I lied. Looking back at the pool, I realized that 수빈 was gone and no where to be seen. Staring back at the man, I noticed his fist loosened up and his face looked as if he gave up. He walked towards me and started to kneel. All of his men started to kneel as well. 

"Please...you have to help me find her...." he said. "She's too dangerous...." 

I looked at Kris and I looked back at the man kneeling before me... 

"Poseidon 아저씨...Get up...please....and your men as well..." I said. "Let's talk this out..." 

We came over to the table and sat down. 

"Wh-y is 수빈 dangerous?" I asked. 

"She has the power to attract human men...." he started to say.. 

"Why is that bad?" I asked knowing that I have the same power as her. 

"She's using her power to bring in a group of men with her to the ocean and she's going to drown them...." he said shaking his head..

"Why would she do that?" Kris asked scared that he was almost caught by her charm. 

"She wants a human male to be her partner forever...No matter how many blind dates I make for her, she always insists on having a human boy.. So please help us get her back into the ocean..." 

I nodded my head understanding the situation going on...

"Alright we'll help you..." I said. 

"Thank you very much...For now I work at a shop across the school...If you need me, I'll be there." 

~~~~~~~

By the time we came out of the school it was already dark. The moon was out and the small street lamps were shining.. While walking down the hill, Kris was leaning in on me. 

"So what are we going to do with her?" he asked..

"I don't know...I think we'll have to talk her out of staying here....I don't want anybody to get hurt.." I responded with a sigh.. As we continued to walk, we made it to the entrance of the forest...

"Alright..Bye Kris..." I said waving goodbye. 

"Oh no you're not..." Kris said grabbing my hand. "You're going to come home with me.."

"Wait what?" he dragged me to his home further down. Finally, after passing a couple of buildings, we made it to a five story building in between two large buildings. 

"We're here...From now on we're going to be living up there." he pointed to the room all the way up top. 

After walking at least six flight of stairs, we made it to the top to see Luhan sitting on top of a wooden table eating dried squid with cans of sparkling beverages. 

"지민아! Come and join me~ You have to try this." Luhan said giving me a can that has the words 'Cass' written across. 

"What is it?" I asked grabbing the drink he handed me. As I was taking a sip, Kris snatched it out of me hand. 

"I don't think you should drink this now..." he said. "And you too..." 

"Come on...It's so good though..." Luhan said. He was acting weird; he kept losing his balance alot and he looked red. 

"지민아..come in..I'll show you your room." Kris said. We entered his home and I saw the place to actually be two stories high. A spiral staircase led up to an opened bedroom with a bed and a small desk. The kitchen to the right was just the right size to cook in and the living room was nice and spacious with a long L sized couch and a flatscreen Television. 

"Woah...You live here?" I asked still looking around the house to see more things. 

"Yeah...Here this is were you're going to be staying for the next five days..." Kris said. He opened a door that led into a bedroom that has a medium sized bed with a white desk near the window. Next to my bed was my large suitcase. 

"Sorry this isn't much..." he said. 

"No. This is perfect. Thanks.. But what about 아저씨..." I asked. 

"He said he wanted to stay with his brother in the city..." Kris explained. 

"Oh...Alright.." 

"Well wash up. Tonight we're going to eat some meat outside..." Kris said. "A little welcome party for the two of you..." Kris then smiled... 

"...Oh...alright..." I said shocked at his smile...He closed the door behind him and left me with my heart pounding agaisnt my chest. 

"He smiled...at me..." I said... "He smiled...." 

~~~~~~

After washing up, I went outside to see the table to be set up with  the meat frying on a large pan and plates of side dishes on the side. 

"어 지민아 come here and eat." Luhan said. 

"Okay." I got on the large wooden table and sat down next to Kris. He handed me a bowl of rice and placed a few pieces of meat on my plate. 

"Thanks.." I split the wooden chopsticks and started to eat. 

"Mmmm... This is good.." I said... 

"Here have some of this..." Luhan said handing me the same can he tried to hand to me before. I grabbed the drink and took a sip out of it to find out the drink was fizzy. 

"와! What is this?" I took more sips feeling the fizziness in my mouth. 

"It's beer..It should taste good with the meat.." Kris said. As I ate the meat and took sips out of my favorite drink, Kris started to place a piece of meat, rice and kimchi on a piece of lettuce and placed it near my mouth. 

"Ah.." Kris said telling me to open my mouth.. Awkwardly I opened my mouth and he placed the wrap in my mouth. I ate the wrap tasting all the different things he put in there. 

"Mmm this is good too.." I said. I copied what he did and gave one to Kris. 

"Ah." I said. Kris opened his mouth and ate the wrap I made for him. 

"Hey...What about me?" Luhan said. Quickly I made him one and stuffed it in his mouth. 

"Happy?" I said. 

"Very.." Luhan said while chewing the wrap. 

 

We kept eating and drinking till we got full. Luhan was passed out on the table sleeping on my lap. After drinking six cans of beer, I started to feel, what Kris called, drunk. 

"Luhan..You little..." I said while touching his hair. "You just had to come into my life and make it so difficult.." I drank another can of beer and looked at Kris. 

"You...Kris..." I pointed at him and started to laugh... "You think you can make my heart beat a couple of times...but I won't fall for it..." 

Kris started to chuckle and scooch toward me. He placed both of his hands on my cheeks and gently squeezed them. Looking me in the eyes he smiled again. 

"Cute..." he said and he kissed me on the lips. My eyes were wide open and for a second I thought I was dreaming. Instead of being all shy and embaressed about it, my drunk self placed both of my hands on his cheeks and kissed him too. 

"You're cute too...Hehe..." I said and kissed him again. 

We both smiled at each other and flopped down on the wooden table looking up at the sky. Laying near Kris, I started to feel like nothing could go wrong. Feeling Luhan rub his warm head on my stomach and laying on Kris's arm, I slowly started to fall asleep. 

 

Author's Note- Hello my fellow readers... so sorry I couldn't update yesterday..I was at the beach and I got really tan and I was really tired...Well I hope you enjoy this chapter that I wrote today. I will continue to write this week but I'm not sure when...School is being a big ....Well I hope you enjoy your three day weekend (if you have a three day weekend). Comment below~ I like reading comments that you guys write. Oh and comment any fanfics you recommend~