Chapter 25

Pink Tape : First Love

BTOB - Star

 


Kai stared at the red-haired lady from afar. He can't tell her yet. He didn't want her to scare. But, the time she will know wouldn't be that long. He can't wait. He can't hide the excitement in him as he thought about the two of them. Just the two of them. He chuckled lightly as he hide behind the locker when she walked past him. He sighed and stared at her back. How could he never knew her all along ? She was just a centimeter in front him all the time but he just wasting his time, asking peoples and waiting.

 

"Forget it, Jongin. You can't never get her." Namsun muttered as he crossed his arms beside him, watching Hana too. The male glared at him and his shoulders loosened. Why did he always disturbed him all the time ? Why did he always became a -block between him and Hana ? "What exactly you want ?" Kai muttered, annoyed at the male.

 

"I just want to say what everybody would think if you really can get her." Namsun smirked, staring at Kai. The male raised his eyebrow, confused. "What do you mean ?" Kai asked, gritting his teeth. Namsun smirked once again and pointed to Hana in front them.

 

"Look at her, Jongin. She is beautiful and perfect. Now, try to look at yourself. You're nothing but just an orphan who study here to survive this life. Now, let's take a look at your background and her's. She is the daughter of the CEO in Hayan Group, the top five biggest company in Korea. Her aunt and her uncles also, me as her cousin is the shareholder of Jaeguk Group, the top three richest company in Korea. Her older sister is a famous idol group member. Looking at you, your late-parents are just a farmer. You are an orphan. You doesn't have any family other than your younger sister who diseased with brain tumor. Which means you will live alone. Now, you see the difference ?"

 

Namsun smirked in victory as Kai rolled his fist in anger. "What she have and what you have, is different level. You, a really poor man and her, a glass-shoes princess. You can't never get her." He added just to make him mad. He exhaled his breath, putting his hands in his pockets, "You're just a flower that lives just for sunlight, water, and air while she is a star she gives peoples her light." 

 

"But, you forgot to mention this." Kai finally voiced, gritting his teeth. "While you and your damn company have money and other respects, I and her have love which you doesn't. Remember Namsun, we all stand on the same land, breath the same air. If you are really that rich, why don't the air divided for the rich ones and the poor ? Do you forget that, even though you are rich, you still breath the air that maybe a beggar inhaled first. So, who is poor and who is rich Namsun ? Tell me." Kai smirked.

 

"I'm curious. Because all you ever do is work under your company and your father make you like a slave while me, I can choose wether to just being responsible to others or the country. You can't love a poor girl only the rich while me, I can choose wether I want to love someone even though she is rich because, in drama, the poor will always get their love ones." Kai his lips, dusting off his clothes.

 

He was about to walk away from Namsun when he stopped, "You love drama, so why don't you just wait." Kai muttered and walked away slowly, leaving the angry Namsun at the hallway.

 

***

Krystal sat on a bench at the university's garden. She has been there before but she kind of half-heartedly walked there because she want to meet someone. Sulli. She need to talk to that girl seriously.

 

"Hey." "Hey." The both of them greeted. "So, why did you wanted to meet me, at this place ?" Sulli sat beside her, looking around the garden. "I just want to ask you, something. If you don't mind." Krystal met her eyes. There is a slight of pain in her eyes that she didn't know. What is it that Sulli hided from everyone ? "Ask me anything." Sulli smiled lightly, looking down.

 

"Why did you .. played with their hearts ? Is there something that I don't know ?" Krystal asked, worried at the girl. Sulli smiled then sighed, looking at the sky. "There are many reasons but it will always be this one reason." Sulli loosened her shoulders, the sunlight beemed to her white skin. "What is it ?" The red-haired girl asked.

 

"My brother commited suicide when I was taking an exam for the university entrance." Sulli chocked her saliva. "He promised me that he wouldn't leave me alone. He knew our parents want us to take care of the company. And they are stict, if you doesn't know. They gave him a lot of pressure. Forcing him to go to the company even he was sick. Going to the university in the day and go to the company at night. He knew that they would forced me too that's why he promised to not leave me but then, he did. He took pills and then was sent to the hospital but it was just too late." Sulli smiled lightly.

 

Krystal stared at the lady in front her. She has matured a lot the past years. She always smiled and whined like a child everytime and the olders would said that she is so immature. But, the lady in front her. She is not the immature Sulli. She is a mature lady, Choi Sulli. How much does she had endured all this time. She even kept it a secret from her friends. No wonder when they wanted to visit her brother for a tutor session like they always did in the high-school, she would always said her brother wasn't home. Sulli, has grew up. More mature than Krystal, herself. Krystal still would cry all night because of 'my boy' while Sulli just let it go and even smiled.

 

Now, Krystal can proudly say that, Sulli is more mature than Victoria. Sulli is a happy virus more than Luna. Sulli is stronger than Amber. Sulli is prettier than Jae Min. Sulli is Krystal's favourite sister.

 

Krystal hugged Sulli lightly then smiled, "You are strong. I'm proud of you but, doing that is just wrong so, can you stop ?" Krystal stared at her. The girl messed Krystal's red hair and chuckled, "I thought to and I have apologised to Kris. Since you saw me yesterday, I was embarassed with myself. With how I handled my sadness. Playing with others's hearts. I have to be a good example to you but then, I am not. I'm sorry."Sulli sighed.

 

Krystal giggled and hitted her arm lightly, "You are too emotional. But, how is Kris ?" Sulli puckered her lips, "He is a little mad but, he also said that he now, want to just focus on studies. Also, he is the last one that I have played with." Sulli chuckled lightly while Krystal knocked her head, laughing.

 

"Right, I'm just a flower that lives just for sunlight, water and air. You are a star that gave peoples light." Kai muttered as he heard them on his way to the gates. "That's why I will try hard to be with you. Even though I will end up just like the wind but, it was okay rather than died like useless flower. I can be the night wind who always come to you." Kai smiled.

 

He is sure. He is sure that he is in love. Not twice, but all the time.