Chapter 3

You're My Missing Puzzle Piece [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key:

'Naeun's thoughts’ Light Purple

'Dongwoo's thoughts’ Teal

‘Myungsoo’s thoughts' Blue

"Ok. Now that I have said all of the pairs, I'll explain what you will do. As you know, we just started another school year and yet we barely know each other. So in this project you two will meet up and create a photo collage of you both going to places together and getting to know each other. After you will separately make a short presentation on what you did and what you learned about each other. That's all for today class. Project it due at the end of the year. So just make it a fun project. Its like meeting a new friend. Know what I mean?" Mrs. Yun smirked as she left the class room. 'Um. Ok? What was that about. So apparently I have to find out which out of all the people here is Myungsoo, who apparently is my partner. I hope he isn't rude. BUT FIRST. I have to get away from him -glares at the guy sitting next to me-' Naeun rushed to fix her things so that she can leave before he talks again. Done. Finished. Get up from seat. Pass the door- "Oh hey-" 'Dang it!' "Do you happen know who Na- " "-Nope. Not at all. Sorry! I'm kind of in a rush right now! Bye!" She said while running towards her elective class. 

'That was weird. She seems kind of off, but she's cute in some ways. Ughh why did I act like that to her' Myungsoo facepaled as he walked into his next class. Then, he noticed Dongwoo sleeping on his desk. "Hey." Myungsoo sat next to him but he didn't move. "Yo!" He still didn't budge.  "Good morning Mr. Oh!" Myungsoo pretended to stand up and greet the teacher who wasn't really there. 

"HUH?! G-GOOD MORNING MR. OH!" Dongwoo stood up and bowed as Myungsoo sat down and laughed at him.  

"Dude, you okay? You don't usually sleep in class." he asked. 

"Yeah. Just woke up kind of early today." Dongwoo laughed slightly and he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Oh but why?" Myungsoo asked. 

"Because of Naeun again. She can never wake up even with an alarm if she slept really late," he chuckled. 

"You're always talking about Naeun. Are you two really that close?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. 

"Umm yea I guess so. When we met at that park, we've been close friends ever since" he nodded. 

"Oh. She cute?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. 

"Why are you asking me? Curious? You player" Dongwoo . 

Myungsoo began taking his sketchbook and pencil case out of his bag, "Yeah, I'm just curious y'know because I think she's in my class. I was assigned a project with her, but I never got to meet her."

"Ohh, I see. Well, that could be her. She's in your year and she also takes photography, so it probably is. How about this, I'll get you two to meet (again)" he chuckled and whispered the last part. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter