Chapter 11

You're My Missing Puzzle Piece [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key:

'Naeun's thoughts’ Light Purple

'Dongwoo's thoughts’ Lime Green

‘Myungsoo’s thoughts' Light Blue

Myungsoo got back to his dorm and right when he was in front of his dorm, Dongwoo came out from his dorm. "Oh, hey Myung. Just got back from hanging out with Naeun?" Dongwoo asked as he greeted Myungsoo. Meanwhile, Myungsoo was still a little flushed and dazed, thinking about her and everything that happened that day while looking for his keys in his backpack. "Hello? Earth to Myung?" He said as he waved his hands in front of Myungsoo's face. "Oh! Neh hyung?" He replied with a bit of a shock. "You ok? You seem inattentive." Dongwoo nodded. "Eh? No, I wasn't hyung. You were just imagining things" Myungsoo brushed away the topic as if it were nothing. "Oh really? I've asked you a question not too long ago. Care to answer it?" "Pfft. Yeah" He paused as he looked around. "Uh... pizza?" Myungsoo guessed. Dongwoo facepalmed himself while shaking his head at Myungsoo, "No, Myung. I asked if you just got back from hanging out with Naeun." "Oh? N-neh, hyung. So anyways where are you heading to?" Myungsoo stuttered. 'Well he's changing the subject pretty quickly.' "Just for a quick jog. Want to join me?" Dongwoo offered. Myungsoo's eyes traveled to the ground as he thought to himself. 'He might ask me about what may have happened today. No thank you. I don't want have to deal with her guy best friend about what nearly happened to us.' "Aniyo, hyung. I'm good. I'm kind of tired from walking around all day. I think I'll just stay home for the rest of the day." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh, you sure? Maybe it can help wake you clear your mind a bit." Dongwoo suggested. "Hm? Neh hyung. Thanks though." Myungsoo opened his dorm door quickly. Dongwoo grabbed the door before he could close it. "Is something wrong, Myung? You know you could talk to me if anything, right?" He reminded. Myungsoo stayed quiet for a few seconds before answering, "I'm fine hyung. Just confused about things. I'm sure I'll figure it out soon." Myungsoo gave a small smile then closed the door. 'What was he blushing over? This guy-- He needs to open up more' Dongwoo thought to himself before proceeding to his afternoon jog. 

Myungsoo walked into his dorm and sees a sleeping Sungyeol sprawled on the couch in the living room. "Aish- This kid needs to learn to sleep in his room after a movie" He said as he turned off the T.V and tried to wake up Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter