Feeling’s & Mystery

Firateny – Our Fight Against Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Staring into each other’s eyes. Seeing themselves in one’s eyes, as they were both captured by one’s charms. They slowly stood up together, along with their palms still attached to each other.

 

World spins along with them, memorizing each other’s faces, while thinking of the foreign feeling’s that landed on their hearts. Because for the first time in their lives, their hearts were freed from being locked up, and was now beating, beating as one.

 

Chapter 2 – Feeling’s & Mystery

 

YunHo’s POV:

I really don’t know what’s going on, but all I know is I’m hypnotized by this fallen angel. Like I don’t want to be freed.

 

It’s really amazing, how I can hold his hand. His soft beautiful hand. I mean im fire and he’s…he’s a human.

 

Whatever’s happening today, whatever magic that was casted on me…I don’t want it to vanish or stop. I want to continue to stare at this fallen angel, to touch his hand, and to know him.

 

And what’s more magically was my heart, this was the first time I experience this. My heart came into life, it’s now beating, and its beating fast, and as I continue to stare into his beautiful big doe eyes.

 

It made me see something, like it was our future? But im fire and he’s human, but then again this feeling, I’m feeling as I watch the said future was nothing but happiness. But the question is why? Is this what the human’s call…love? I’m still confuse with everything, Am I really in love? And how can I touch him?

End of POV

 

JaeJoong’s POV:

I really don’t know what’s happening, how can i hold this human’s hand?

 

And what’s happening to my heart? Why is it beating? Everything’s all new to me. I’m so confuse.

 

What even confuses me more, were those images I saw on his eyes. But then again, one thing’s for sure, my hearts telling me to be near him, to know him. But why am I feeling this way?.

 

I want answers now.

 

As I kept asking myself this, I heard shout’s coming from afar. And this human told me to be quiet and he pulled me, dragging me far away from where we were standing.

 

I don’t know where he’s taking me, but for some odd reason, I don’t mind where he takes me as long as im with him.

End of POV

 

Running on lamara fields, with happy wind tickilishly slamming on their faces and body, together with their hearts beating happily, with their smiles visible on their faces. They both asks themselves about the new feeling’s that’s bothering their clueless mind’s, they really want answers.

 

And more importantly they want time to stop, and let this continue forever. For it was the first time they can say to themselves, their alive and happy.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter