Lighting The Fire

Firateny – Our Fight Against Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“My lord are you sure about this?” asked the worried Priestess as she stared at the Queen with worry.

 

“Yes im very quiet sure…. I want to see if my Sister’s power will win against my plan. The chosen one’s fate lies on the palm of my hands, or theirs…It depends on how strong their will is, or their hearts…So let’s watch and see” smiled Queen Destiny as she drops the dark crystal, on her Card of fate which is more like the Queen’s eyes to everything that’s happening and will happen.

 

The Dark crystal which the said Queen dropped was the crystal from the necklace of the late King Death, it holds the power of Sin.

 

Now is the start of, Firateny.…..

 

Chapter 1 – Lighting the Fire

 

After the war, smell of smokes from dead torches are all over the Firateny town, added with some wet ground from dead waterians. Firateny is nothing but a jungle of war.

 

Both clans, continues to prepare for their next battle. While other tries to revive their dead clan members. Two individual being from the said opposing clans on the other hand, decided to have some walk to the most peaceful place in Firateny Kingdom.

Lamara fields, the only place were both YunHo and JaeJoong loves to spend their time, but either of them had met yet nor know the other was there. For they each, has their own spots. YunHo would always be resting his back on his favorite oak tree while enjoying the breeze, and JaeJoong would always be lying on the grassy field while gazing at the beauty of the sky, his spot on the other hand, is at the back of YunHo’s oak tree, it’s more like 30 steps away from YunHo’s tree.

Smelling and feeling the peace, watching the sky while listening to the beautiful sound of birds chirping, wind whispering to their ears which calms their insides, was the best time for both YunHo from the Fire clan and JaeJoong from the water clan. It was like a key that unlocks their gates from the ugly reality of war.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter