Intro

Counting the Days... [LONG HIATUS]

****Please click here to enjoy a song while reading it to give it a more tone and feeling to it.****

 


   Yongguk

- Don't let his appearance capture you and make you into a great fool. No matter how much you think you know him just by looking at him, you'll end up knowing nothing. His greatest power is just one smile a way. His weakness is to be discreet. Behind that smile you fell for, is his true identity. Yet, you say, what would a young adult have to go through with that made him hide his true identity behind a smile? You have no idea...

 

   LJoe

- He catches up with everything quickly. He may seem naive, but you don't actually know him like that. He was an old friend of Yongguk when they were both in High School. Unfortunately, LJoe was signed to a company and that's when they have been seperated from each other. He's the cool, smooth type but is the youngest when it comes to Yongguk. He may act cold towards others in reply, but inside there's a warm heart that screams out "I need you...". You just don't have the mind to even think of him acting like that, now would you?

 

   Bora

A young girl who started out as a nobody, but grew up to stumble upon a person who inspired her to be who she is today, an Idol. Her reasons are normally crazy, but she got what she wanted. She's at the age where she could do things that she normally couldn't do when she was a little miss nobody. But she made it to the top, and now trying to seek the person who inspired her, unless you have another reason she is trying to seek the person. Yes, the person who inspired her but also who she has developed feelings. Because of that person, that's why she wanted to be an idol in the first place. To be near his side. Yet he doesn't notice her.

 

   Jongup

He is Yongguk's friend in the present. He works as a barista at a small but exquisite coffee shop. Yongguk and Jongup are very close friends to begin with, when College struck Yongguk, Jongup appeared and guided him through exams and, well, college. They have a bond where nobody could get in the way, however Jongup and Yongguk are very similar in ways your mind wouldn't even pin point on.

 

   Himchan

- Himchan is a very famous Ulzzang that people wanted to take pictures of and/or with. Some say he's very delicate and can't be touched or he'll break into pieces since he's just like a Porcelain Doll. In the day, he's an ulzzang that everybody wants to see in the morning, mean while during the night, he drifts into the streets, wearing a mask to cover a portion of his face to hide his identity. That was his hobby. However, drifting during the night wasn't a hobby he had planned for, but there is always a reason.

 

   Hyori

- Hyori is Yongguk's roommate. As I said before, there is always a reason why she is. She has a deep secret that she couldn't discuss with anybody at all. She is an International Model. How is she Yongguk's roommate if she isn't around most of the time, you ask? Well, she owns the property and treats Yongguk as a little brother since he wants to support himself as an independent. Tis why she's not around that much anymore, however she does come visit him most of the year. But she would like to visit him constantly. Why? Her secret is the reason.