Jaejoong's story

Story-telling time

"hmmm...ah! But this story is so embarrassing!" jaejoong squealed.

"never mind just say!" junsu urged.

"fine..." jaejoong sighed."so it happened when i was in middle school....."

Flashback

"everyone! i need your attention!" the school's prnciciple said and everyone stop doing whatever they are doing.

"there will be a festival coming soon and we have a special competition!" he shouted and all the students "wooo!!"

" the competition is flower boy competition! As you know this school is an all boy school, so each class will choose a representative to dress up as girls and then you can dance,sing or do whatever you want on the stage! The winner will get the beef!" he explained.

"woah! it looks so delicious!" "i want to eat that!" " i am going to win for sure!" * not interested*.

"  jaejoong-shi?" mrs park called me.

"yes?" i answered.

" you will be the representative for this class!" she pointed.

"what? i dont want to!" i objected.

" no no no. this is final." she said and smiled. i cant even see her eyes anymore.

-the festival-

"NO!!!!!!!!"

" what is this blue thing?! i dont want it to be on my pure face!" i defended myself

"nevermind jaejoong. this is eye shadow. you will look beautiful. now minho,jonghyun hold him while i put some make up on him."

"yes miss" both saluted and went to hold me. 

Oh dear who is this? i cant even recognise myself anymore. I thought as i looked at my reflection.

"now jaejoong! from class 2-b! clap your hands." the mc shouted and the audience clapped their hands. i sighed and went to the stage, i sang and dance luckily they all liked it. 

"the winner is Jaejoong from class 2-b! congratulations!" the mc congratulate me. 

"Hyung, do you have a picture of you when you was dressed up as a girl?" changmin asked innocently. 

"even if i have i wont let you guys see!" i said

"oh really?then you will have to the punishment right guys?" yunho said as they all agreed. AISH!

"fine!" i shouted and went to take the picture.Gosh this is embarassing.

"good job hyung!" changmin said and they all high five.

"here" i said as i put the picture on the floor. The moment they see it, they all laughed like there is no tomorrow.

"h-hyung! is this really you?you are so pretty!" yoochun laughed.

"i agree!" junsu agreed.

"hyung, are you sure you are a boy?" changmin teased and i glared at him.

"daebak!" yunho put his thumbs up.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaAErooJL3BFqYpjyT0cH

"stop laughing.let me continue. this isnt the yet." i said and they all stopped laughing and began listening to me again.

" Actually i thought everything was over now but because of a stupid bet, i may not change into my school uniform which means that i have to go back home dressed as a girl!"

AHHHH!! this is all their fault! this is so embarassing! everyone is looking at me.

"hello student, do you want to debut as a model? the fee is high, you just need to wear a bikini and pose thats all easy right?" one male come and asked me.

"sorry i am not a girl." i said and left." really?you looked like a girl" i heard him say and i sighed for the millionth time.

I went to the small alley and two drunken old man come out from nowhere.

"hello missy,*hiccup* where are you going?" one of them said.

"yeah, lets play with oppa.right?"the other said

"sorry but i have to go." i said and tried to leave but they grabbed my hands.

"oh no you are not going anywhere." he said. I glared at them and kicked both of them.

"go away!" i shouted.

"what? you dare to kick me?"one of them said and punched my face.OW! i fell.

"yah, is she dead? why did you punch her that hard?" i heard them say.

"sorry" the other said. actually i pretended to faint so that they'll leave. thanks for punching me.

"hey police! there are bad guys here!" i heard someone shout. A boy. i then heard them running away. then its silent. are they gone? i opened my eyes and was shocked to see that someone was kissing and its a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK!

"oh you are awake! i guess the legend is true!when a princess die, she can be awaken by the prince's kiss! then it means i am the prince and you are the princess!lets get married!"he said happily!

WHAT???!!!!!!!!my first kiss is with a guy?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

"go away!"i shouted and pushed the boy and ran as fast as i can. 

"start from that day on, i promised to myself that i will never ever ever dress up as a girl.The end." i ended the story and saw all of them on the floor rolling and laughing.

"yah! stop laughing!" i shouted.

"this is hilarious!" changmin laughed.

"actually i got an idea!to make it more funny." yoochun smirked and went to the closet. What is he doing? I got a bad feeling.

he come back with something.guess what? its a dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"jaejoong hyung, try to wear this and i'll do the make up for you." he smirked

"no way i am wearing that! dream on!" i said.

"oh really?" yunho smirked too.

they all stand up and walked towards me.

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzzjuLeyJM3NdYGp6Froi

"by the count of three"yunho said as i back away a little."one"

"two-"

"i am so dead!"i mumbled.

"three!"they all shouted as they ran to me.

"HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"i shouted as i ran as fast as i can to save my life

 

Authors note;

hello! 

how is this chapter? please comment and subscribe!