Stupid Kris

What happened to my old life?

Why are there so many people in here? You thought to yourself. You barely made to the counter without being squished by others.
"Yes, how may I help you?" a lady behind the counter asked.
"Umm.. My name is Lee Eun Hee and I'm a transfer."
"Okay Ms. Eun Hee, hold on a second while I find your class schedule."
As you waited, you used that time to look around the office and try to figure out why so many people were crowded in there. hmm...it seems that all those people are crowded around a flyer posted on the wall. I wonder what it says.
"Ms. Eun Hee?"
"Yes?"
"Here is your class list. It seems that your first class is in Room 4- Literature/Language Arts"
"Okay. Thank you!" You bow. But before you leave the office, your curiousity takes over and you can't help, but look to see what that flyer says.
Talent Show!
 1st place winner: $1,000 ,Meat Set, and 1 day off from school with a friend
2nd place winner: Meat set and can skip 1 class
3rd place winner: Can miss 10 minutes of 1 class

Mmmh. A meat set! Yummy. Plus $1000. That could help Oppa so much!
"Do you even have talent?"
"Mwoh?"
"I said do you have the talent to win?"
You turn around to see who is talking and there stands Kris. Staring at you, while waiting for your answer.


"Umm... maybe. I wasn't actually thinking about signing up."
"Well. If you have the talent, use it. Imagine all the things you could do with that meat set.."
"Hahaha. You're so funny Kris." You replied sarcasticly. "I'm not the standing on stage and performing type of person."
"Eun Hee, how about this, if you win 1st place I'll be the friend that you spend your day off with."
"Kris, first of all, who says I wanted to hang out with you? And secondly, who says I'm even signing up?!?! Michiso?"
"No, i haven't gone crazy at all."
"And I don't remember us becoming this close. Didn't we just meet this morning?"
"Well, yeah, but who cares? Maybe i want i to be friends."
This made you blush a deep color of red. Why am i blushing? I don't like him, he is just some guy I met this morning!
"I'll think about it Kris." You said coldly and then your heels and walked quickly out of the office, towards your class. Ahhh...sweet freedom. No more Kris. You thought as you relaxed into your seat.
"Morning class!" the teacher said. "Today we got a transfer into our class, Eun Hee, why don't you come up to the front and introduce yourself?" You walked up to the front of the classroom and turned to face the class. "Anyeonghaesayo. My name is Lee Eun Hee. Please take care of me!" You bowed and then walked back to your seat. "Thank you Eun Hee." Now class, let's open our books to chapter 11 and start reading." You took out your book and began to read chapter 11. Thank goodness i got my book early and read ahead! Around the middle of your reading you heard the door open, but you continued to read. "I'm sorry teacher-nim. Please forgive us for being late!" "It's fine Kris, but please try to be on time from now on, okay?" "Yes, araso teacher-nim!" Blah blah blah...WAIT MWOH?!?!?! KRIS??? That caught my attention, so I looked up and there stood Kris in the doorway with a couple of other guys around him. When I saw him start to scan the room with his eyes, I looked down and tried to continue my reading. The seat next to me was empty, and since it's my first day i don't know what the seating chart was. I was just praying that he didn't sit next to me.
"Hey. Long time, no see Eun Hee." You've got to be kidding me. Maybe if I ignore him, he'll go away..
"Eun Hee. I said hello."
Okay Okay Kris. You win.
"Hi Kris." you said somewhat coldly.
"Hey hey hey. Eun Hee, what did I do to you?"
You ignored him.
"Okay. I'll stop talking as I see you hate me right now."
I wish i could hate you Kris. I really do.

*Author's note*

What do you guys think about my story so far? Its my first story ever so please understand if its not good. Leave a comment on what you think! Oh and thanks for reading! ^o^