My family is.....WHAT?

What happened to my old life?

Something was off when I walked into my house that evening. I already had the tutoring session with Baekhyun. Nothing productive really happened.

As soon as I would say anything academic, he would yell at the top of his lungs “That sounds too smart!” So I didn’t get anywhere with him.

Aish! How will he ever pass his classes?

When I put my stuff down in the living room, the feeling only got weirder. I couldn’t really place what it was, but it seemed as if someone was there. Someone who wasn’t supposed to be there. Just to confirm my suspicion, I heard a small noise coming from what seemed like my room. What jerk is crawling around our house? 

Without even thinking about what kind of danger that could be awaiting me, I headed towards my room. The door was off the hinges, like someone kicked it open. Those jerks are paying for a new door! How insensitive! 

Ever so slowly I peeked my head into the room. About three guys were dressed in all black going through my dresser drawers. What the??? do they think they’re doing?!?!?  I was about to say something, when someone grabbed me from behind, covering my mouth arm and wrapping their arm around my waist.

They were completely restricting my movements. “Nice to finally meet you, sweetheart.” A deep voice whispered in my ear. I widened my eyes at the close proximity of the unknown man.
“Himchan, don’t be a . We just got a hold of her.” This time the voice came from the man directly across from you.

I started to struggle to be let free so that I could speak. The guy holding me, Himchan, I think said, “Don’t worry babe, you’ll have your time to talk, and beg.” This made me feel utterly disgusted from the inside out. The man across the room spoke again. “I’m sorry about him. But he’s right, we don’t have the time to talk right now. Name’s Yongguk by the way.”

That’s all I remembered before I out.

______________________________________________

When I finally woke up, i was in a place that I didn't recognize. Where is this place? 

I tried getting up, but something was holding me back. I looked down and noticed that I was tied to a chair. What the ??? When and how did this happen?  
"Oh Yongguk, I think she's awake now."
This voice sounded familiar. I looked up and saw a guy that seemed like he was in one of my dreams.
"Who are you?" I said, my voice shaking.
"Oh Eun Hee, how can you not remember your husband?"
"Himchan shut up!" that man yelled at the other man in the room.
"WHAT?" I shrieked. When did i get married? And why don't i remember this?
"Don't worry Eun Hee, HImchan is just being his erted self."
Those few words brought back a flood of memories. Everything was back. The kidnapping, erted Himchan and deep voiced Yongguk.
"Why am i here?" I said to Yongguk.
"Don't you know? We were sent to kidnap you because of your brother."
"Changsub oppa?" Suddenly your heart began to speed up. "What did he do and what does that have to do with me?"
"Eun Hee, does he tell you anything?"
"No. I was never told anything."
"Well then. I guess I will have to start at the beginning."
In the background Himchan mumbled, "He's going to pay for making us reveal this much to a victim."
Ignoring his comment, Yongguk continued his story.
"This is gonna take a while. Get comfortable."
I couldn't help but to reply sarcasticlly. "Why thanks! I never knew you were so considered of other people."
All he did was huff and continue his story.
"A couple of years ago when your parents were alive.."
"How do you know about my parents?" you interupted.
"Just let me tell the story!" He screamed. This took me by surprize. I didn't think he had such a bad temper.
"Sorry."
"It's okay. Please continue."
"Ok. Anyway, when you were little and Changsub was just a young teen, he followed in your parent's footsteps and studied to become a Force Seeker. Just like us. He's one now, but things weren't supposed to turn out that way. It's not in his blood to be a Seeker. That's not his destiny. Your parents were Seekers as well. The best we had actually. On a mission gone wrong, your mom passes. Due to this unplaned inconvince, we needed your dad. So that's why he left. We lost contact with him on his last known mission, so we don't know whether he is still alive or not. Somehow Changsub completed his studies during this time and became a Seeker. We were going to expel him, but he ran off with some of our most important equipment before we could do that. That is why you're here now. We needed to bait him into coming to return the equipment and this is the only way we could think of."


I just sat there, speechless. I had no words. Everything he said made sense. It also explains my supernatural athletic abilities. I got them from my parents. This also explains the building i found. Everything began to click in my head.


"Wow." Thats all I could say.
"I know that was a lot to take in at one time. Im sorry." Yongguk said.
"It's okay. Now everything makes sense. But I don't quite know how to handle all this."
"Give it time and you'll be better."
"Thanks." That came out as a whisper. All this was too much. But you had one last question.
"Yongguk?"
"Yes?"
"If my parents were a prodigy and my brother is a unintentional Seeker, what does that make me?"

 

___________________________

*Author Note*
Omg subbies im back! i know its been FOREVER and im sorry. My school classes are hard and take tons of time and focus and plus im on the schools swim team so that also takes up time after school, then theres homework and all that. Thank you for sticking with me through this and i will update as soon as i can. And to the new readers, thank you for reading! It means a lot! As always, SUBSCRIBE. UPVOTE. AND SHARE! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! <3