XV

The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IThe End of Normal Starts with W and Ends

with F

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n4V3lGEyG4&list=PLjjr7Wz3d2ahAGL4yJEUBCGrD0fiQMeYF

Zelo has left back home. The day after the trip to the mall he said he had some business to take care of, and some arrangements he had to make. It’s been more than a week since I’ve last seen him. I didn’t think it’d be possible to miss someone I hardly know, yet I do. Then again I miss Sehun just as much.

How long has it been since I’ve I seen that cotton-candy haired boy? Longer than it’s been since I’ve seen Zelo. I think it’s been about a month or two since I had met him. Since I’ve started to make friends again. Of course now that I’ve seen neither it’s as if I’m back to where I started: zero.

All I have left is the wolves. Though I think they may be losing interest in me as well. They still come in a complete pack every day, but they have slowly moved farther and farther from me. It’s as if they are training themselves to stay away. If that even makes sense. I think my lack of human interaction is starting to make me a bit looney.

“How are you today?” I ask the always playful, wheat colored wolf. He was one of the few that attempted to be closer to me, much to the dismay of his alphas. They always growl or snap at him if he ever gets in arm’s length.

The wolf in question looks over to me then back at his pack. After checking that his alphas were looking away, he softly pads over. I thought he would stop at his usual place of 15 meters away, but he didn’t. He just kept coming. To the point that the soft fur on his paws was brushing the tips of my boots.

I blinked up at him. “You’re much bigger than I remember. You’d probably reach my chest if I were to stand.” Looking past him, I check to see if we’re still safe. Both the black and the white wolf seemed to be pre-occupied with something off in the distance. Only the chocolate, white-eared, and dark grey wolves were actually paying attention to us. They gave no indication of ratting us out, so I continued to talk to the one before me.

“You’re probably going to get into trouble you know?” He lowered his head in acceptance. I couldn’t help but release a small chuckle. “Then I should make it worth your while yeah?” Raising my hand slowly, I ask, “May I?” He eyed my hand for a moment, then lowered his head even more.

Gently touching the back of his ear, I began to scratch. The wolf hummed a soft tune, and lowered his entire body, lying flat on his stomach. “Is that nice? Your much softer than you look.” He growled at my comment, but stayed in place.

“It’s lonely you know.” I don’t know why I said this, but touching another living being seemed to make my heart clench and my fears poor out. “It’s hard to not have anyone to talk to. To be alone all the time. I know I see you guys, but you’re just wolves. You can’t really understand what I’m saying, and even if you could you can’t reply. It’s no fun having a one-sided conversation. I miss my appa. I miss Junhong. Tck, I even miss that rainbow boy and his friends. What should I do wolf?” After finishing my monologue I look down at him in expectance. But of course no answer came. Instead all I got were the sad puppy eyes he looked up at me through.

“Aish. Don’t look at me like that or else I might just have to take you home and throw a collar on you.” He jumped back, throwing my hand away, and gave his head one rough shake. “Yeah I didn’t think you’d like that idea,” I laugh.

“What about the rest of you? Any of you want to come home with me?” I ask the rest of the pack. All of whom seem to now have their eyes on me. The white-eared wolf stood and took a step toward me, but his path was soon blocked by another. “I guess that’s a no. Well guys, I think I’ll pack it in for the day. My father’s flight gets in at eight so I’ll be leaving early. See you tomorrow!” I announce, gathering my belongings.

A low whine sounded catching my attention. I looked over to the wolf I was just petting. His ears lay flat and eyes were sad. “Aww don’t worry boy, it’ll be tomorrow before you know it!” Giving him another pat, I look over to his alphas. “I bet you were surprised to see him so close to me neh? Well don’t be too mad at him okay? Oh, and I’ve also been wondering. Why are you guys so nice to me? You do know its weird right? That you guys allow me to find you so easily. Is it because I’m a girl? Do I smell nice? Hmmm, maybe you just want to add me to your pack?” A low growl erupts from the chocolate wolf. I can’t help but laugh in return. “I guess that’s a no.” I smile, and walk away.

 

Sehun’s POV

She doesn’t know how right she is; about so many of things she just said.

...I miss you too Misun.

 

Mi Sun’s POV

The sun’s going down quite early these days. I guess the season is changing; it’s almost fall now. I thought time only flew when you were having fun, but I guess it moves no matter what you’re doing.

A t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter