Chapter 4

음악 클럽 화이팅!(Music Club Hwaiting!) [DISCONTINUED)(RETIRED)

 

She let me in then she asked me to sat on the sofa, we sat and she started to closed her eyes recalling the past and at that time she started to talk ”I was an outcast at my school so every year I always sat alone in the back but things are different when I’m at 6 grade, it was another bright yet boring days for me like it usually was, I woke up, getting ready and went out to go to my school. As I went to school, suddenly I heard the sound of a dog’s bark and when I looked back, there’s a pack of dog barking towards me, my hearts beat so fast that I can’t breathe. I don’t know what to do so, I just ran, I ran and ran until I hit a dead end at the park, just as I lose hope that no one help me, he came and scared the dog away and since then we became friend, we became close as other people but things change since I became idol, he started to called me as a traitor, at first I thought it was a joke but as time goes by I know that he’s isn’t joking and he’s holding his rage because I’m his friend and exactly 2 years ago he asked me to stay away from his life. Although I’ve been trying hard to find his contact, it seems that he always keep changing his contact and address.”

I stood up and said to Jessica “Thank you Jessica it’s all I need to know, sorry that I want to know his and your past.”

She smiled and replied to me “No need to sorry, I just want him to know what’s the word friendship again.”

Then I replied to her “It’s a bit late now, I should go home.”

At that time she stood up and said “Should I accompany you to the down?”

“No that’s unnecessary, thank you anyway,” I replied and walked through the door. Suddenly, Yoona came to me and said“ I need to talk about something.” I looked at her and said, “what is it?”

“Eonnie I’m going to the supermarket for awhile!” Yoona shouted ”Okay but come back fast okay?” Jessica shouted back, then, Yoona whispered to me “follow me…” I closed the door with her went through first. While we going down we chatted a bit “So… Taecyeon oppa do you have any girlfriend?” I sighed and said “what do you want Yoona?” she stopped walking and spontaneously I also stopped walking and she said with a little stutter “Opp… oppa would… you like a da……”  “da?” I confused with her word “WOULD YOU LIKE TO DATE WITH ME TOMORROW!!!?” I was stunned and shocked with her but by the look of her, she was shivering and had her eyes closed, I bet she was afraid to be rejected, well, I guess it’s worth a try… “Hmm… quit calling oppa, we’re the same age so talk comfortably, just call me Taecyeon and yes I will go tomorrow but where and when?” her eyes started to widen and smiled and said to me “meet me at King Chips restaurant at 1.00 p.m.” I started walking again and said “Okay, tomorrow King Chips, 1.00 P.M. “ I waved my hand up at that time I heard the sound of heavy footstep and voice calling my name, I looked back and Yoona’s lips touch my lips, it so soft that it feels flying, I quickly pushed back and said to her “Yah! It’s my first time!” then she ran away and gave me a merong face.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

another SHORT chapter to  be honest i'm not sastify with this writing a bit sloppy since i'm still used to writing again

please keep reading readers!

expect to peel more about each characters past and background at the upcoming chapterSSS.....

also Happy birthday to teuktaecfna !<-------she really amazing author / one of the most awesome best friend i've ever had!

well it's been Author Green bye!