Question 3 & 4

The Interview

 

Question Three

“Open this book and turn to page 22, line 17. Just read it out loud.” The interviewer handed a random book

“English book?” Dongwoon raised his brows in curiosity. The title read . As he flipped open the book, he exclaimed, “Woah, you guys are testing me on my level of English?”

“You could say that!” Laughter from the studio echoed.

“You guys are cunning! Page 22,” Dongwoon turned the crisp pages of the book.

“Line 17,”

“Line 17, which says,” Dongwoon heaved a sigh of relief. He knew those words and wouldn’t embarrass himself in front of the camera. It read ‘for nothing’.

“What if one day you have nothing left and had to sell your own apartment. What is the only thing that you would deeply earn for?” The interviewer asked.

“Hmm…” He considered, and then joked. “My album as I could re-sell it with my signature for money!”

They both laughed. Dongwoon then shook his head and gave a serious answer this time.

“I would like to keep the photo wall that held the photo of my precious ones,” Dongwoon nodded, tears shimmering in his eyes. He just gave his most charming smile.

“Open your eyes,” I covered her eyes with my hands till we reached our spot. I let go of my hands on her eyes, but held on to her. As she faced the wall, a gasp left . The most beautiful wall of photos of us (mostly her) and every single place we had been to was collated and plastered on this wall. It was originally black and white.

“Oh my gosh,” She reached for those that bought froth fond memories. “When did you…?”

“While you’re working,” I grinned, loving the reaction she was giving.

“It’s beautiful,” Lya was amazed, yet annoyed as she punched me in the gut. “We promised to decorate this place together!”

I shrugged and gave her a kiss on her cheeks, embracing her from the back. We waltz from photos to photos, remembering each and every memory that we shared.

“Happy anniversary, Lya.”

Question Four

“What do you think the most?”

“On my career, what could I do to improve myself? What can I do to make Beast known to the world?”

Beats of sweat dripped on the wooden floor of the Cube, it was the usual practice day for me. I headed over to check my phone for messages. No messages in an hour: That was how much she missed me. I frowned. It’s rare. Ever since I started to training for our comeback, we couldn’t meet up. Hence, we agreed to text each other every single day. I dialed her number. It was picked up on two rings.

“Yeboseyo?” The line was quiet. I tried again.

“Yeboseyo? Lya?” A soft ‘mm’ was heard.

“What’s wrong? You didn’t text me.” I was concerned. Another ‘mm’ was answered. What’s wrong with her?”Lya, tell me what’s wrong?”

“Lya? Lya?”

“I’m tired, goodnight.” That was it from her. No, she never will do this to me.

“Dongwoon ah! Let’s continue!” Doo Joon hyung yelled for me. I had no choice but to put it aside. Maybe she was just throwing a tantrum.

I want to rush to her so badly.

 


Anyone has an addiction on B2ST's Black Paradise? :D