100 days

100 Days of Truth

“What is going on here?!” you turned to them and started to panic. “Am I dead? what happened to me? Am I a soul now?” you rained them with questions.

 

Suho tried to calm you down while the sould ripper just looked at you like an insane person.

“Please calm down.” Suho said as he put his hands on your shoulder and sat you beside Kris. “You’ll be fine, so please calm down.” He said gazing into your eyes making you calm down. This angel’s eyes were so warm and myterious. It has a gentle feeling if you look into it.

 

“No she won’t.” Kris smirked and stood up. he went tot the bed and laid beside your unconscious body making you glare at him.

“Don’t listen to him, Hyo In-ah.” The angel said. “I know you’ll make it.” he assured you and you just looked at him with a confused look.

 

“What’s happening? Explain it to me. I’m lost.” You said as you massaged your temples, your head hurting because of all the thinking.

“I’ll explain so please just calm down.” Suho said and you nodded before taking a deep breath. “Okay, I’m ready.” you said and looked at the angel making Kris snort.

 

“That just sounded so dirty.” The soul ripper said followed by a set of laughter and then stopped returning to his face. “I’m good.” He said and hugged your body close to him making you glare.

“Stop touching my body.” You said to him making Kris laugh out loud. His green thinking on its finest while Suho, the angel blushed knowing what Kris is laughing about.

 

Suho faked a cough earning your attention again while Kris just tucked himself in the covers with your body not caring at all.

“So, what’s going on with me?” you asked. The seriousness is back.

“Well, there’s this chance god always gives to people with good hearts.” He started. “It is called the 100 days to live.” He explained. “It is a situation where a human is given the opportunity to chose wether to live or not. Not that you or anyone is expecionally especial but because of some reasons you will soon find out.”

“You mean, it’s my fault I bacome like this?” you asked still confused.

“Or it could be the people around you.” Kris said out of the blue. It doesn’t seem like it but he’s listening.

 

Suho patted your head and gave you a warm smile. “Don’t worry you’ll find out soon.” He assured. “But that’s not all.” He added. “I know I don’t have to ask but you want to get back to your body right?” he asked and you nodded followed by an ‘Of course’

 

“Why do you want to keep on living?” the angel asked with a warm voice.

“Well, because I love my job, my wedding’s a six months away and I have parents to love and take care of.” You casually said and he nodded while Kris smirked.

“Good luck with that.” Kris said and turned away hugging your body.

“Don’t mind him.” Suho said and gave you a smile. “I know you’ll be just fine.” He said.

“But what should I do to return back to my body?” you asked.

“It’s really simple, you just have to keep your reasons for living in your heart. If 100 days passed by and you still want to keep on living and has a reason for it, you can easily return.” The angel told and you nodded.

 

“Then that’ll be a piece of cake.” My marriage is one sure reason for living. You beamed and Suho didn’t smile at you while Kris smirked and said nothing. “What should I do in this 100 days then?” you asked.

“You can do whatever you want but you have to return and check on your body once in a while.” Suho said and you nodded. “You can also visit your house and roam around if you want. Just think of this as a 100 day leave from everything and enjoy.” The angel said.

 

“Thanks angel Suho, you really are an angel.” You said making him blush.

“It’s nothing, you’re welcome.” He said making Kris roll his eyes at the both of you.

 

“Well, it’s about time you thank your angel since he's the one protecting you as soon as you were made.” Kris added and sat up from the bed.

“Huh?” you looked confused and turned to Suho for an explanation.

“Uh, you see. I’m the one who always protects you since your were in your mom’s womb until know I watch over you.” Suho said blushing. “But you don’t need to thank me, I love watching over you.” He said and you just nodded. But then, a thought came inside your head making gasp.

“You mean you watched me all the time?” you asked the angel with your eyes wide as saucers.

“Nee.” He replied shyly.

“Even in my baths?!” you asked and he looked at you with a shock expression.

“L-look, that’s that’s n-normal and I I’m an ang-angel s-so it doesn’t matter.” Suho panicked as he explained. His face red as tomato while Kris laughed at the both of you.

“We were also there when you and yourboyfriend..” Kris added but you cut off what he was saying.

“Y-you m-mean y-you both saw?” you asked pointing at them.

 

Suho nodded his eyes avoiding you while Kris smirked. “Of course, I had to be there just incase I have to put another soul inside you.” He told and you just dropped your jaw in disbelief.

“But since your boyfriend is not that good, I couldn’t put nothing.” He said and you burried your face with your palms as you faked a cry.

 

“It’s okay, that was just normal and lovers do that, right?” Suho tried to comfort you but failed. “And we won’t tell anyone.” He added and you just glared at the two. This is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you. Not only you found your soul out of your body but an angel and a soul ripper just told you that they saw you made love with your fiance.

 

“I don’t want to live anymore.” You uttered a cry.

 

Kris stood from his seat and raised his hand and a death scythe appeared and he grabbed it. “Are you sure about this?” the soul ripper asked as he tested the point of his scythe.

 

You looked at him with wide eyes. That weapon sure is scary and pionty but the onwer of it is such a fine man that made him look like the baddest male you’ve ever seen in your entire life.

“Hey, she was just joking.” Suho ran in front of you in case the ripper weild his scythe. “Right, Hyo In-ah?” he asked and you, shaking, nodded.

Kris sighed as he saw you nod and raised his scythe that dissapeard with a flash on light. “Pity, I thought the mission is finished.” He said and lay down again on the bed. “Just wake me up if you wanna die.” He said and went to sleep.

 

“Wh-what is he?” you asked with your shaky voice.

Suho helped you up and sat you down on the sofa. “He’s a soul ripper. Every human that was given a 100 day test like you always has an angel and a soul ripper in charge. That way, if the person decided to stop living, the soul ripper can just always take his or her soul to where it belongs.” He explained. “But me or the angels are assigned so we can protect the soul from breaking the rules.” He added.

“Rules?” you asked.

“Rules, like. Trying to enter another body.” He added and you nodded. “If you do that, the 100 days will be called off and you will transform into a bad spirit.” He told. “So, don’t ever do that, ne?”

 

“Right.” you said and just as you were to stand up, your room door opened.

 

It was your best friend Sooyoung crying as she walked pass by you or should I say your soul and went stright beside the bed where Kris and your body was lying.