Practice makes perfect....well not always

One Wish Changes Everything

 

"How are we going to do this?" asked Jongin.
"Well I'm just going to stay here and watch you guys do your things. I mean after all I just heal. Nothing for me to practice." Yixing sat down on one of the chairs, picked up an apple from the table and took a bite out of it.
The other boys stared at him. If Yixing were to describe how they looked like he would say they looked disgusted. He just laughed to himself.
"What are you.. on vacation or something?" Yixing looked up and gave them an annoyed face.
"I'm trying to read. And yes I guess you can say that haha."
"Where did he get that book and when did he take it out?" Jongin whispered to Jongdae. He just shrugged.
"Aish this kid. Jinjja!!" Already irritated Minseok stomped his way to the open field. "Guys!!"
"Oh ne coming hyung!" shouted the brothers in unison.
 
Jongdae was the first to "show off" his powers. He made a zig zag motion and to everyone's delight he succeeded.
"WAAAAH!! Hyung that was so cool!"
"Alright Jongdae. I'm going to put this rock right here and I want you to aim at it. Try to make it break into pieces, okay?"
"Ne!!"
Everyone stayed quiet so Jondgae could concentrate. He gently raised his arm and aimed at the medium sized rock. Sweat started to drip down his face. He now knew the difference between showing the power for show and using the power in the right way. When Jondgae showed his lighting he quickly did it. But when it comes to aiming at something and having a goal it's actually hard. You need full concentration and it isn't easy. Exhausted, Jongdae sat on the ground.
"Why did you stop?" questioned Minseok.
"Hyung. It's not as easy as it looks. Having to aim at that small thing and try not to hurt anyone... it's hard."
"Hey. I know it's hard but that's what practicing is for. Just try one more time."
Jongdae got up and continued from where he left off. Unfortunately he didn't do it correctly making the rock hit the sleeping Yixing. He snorted and awoken from his sleep.
"What what what happened?" not caring about the situation Yixing went back to sleep.
"Aish! I can't get it right!!"
"Hyung it's fine. It only hit XingXing hyung. He feels no pain remember kekekeke."
"Why don't you take a break. I'll go next."
Minseok grabbed the water bottle and turned the water into ice. Next, he turned the water into crystals and aimed for the tree.
"SUCCESS!!!" WOOHOO!! Easier than I thought hehe. Jongin why don't you give it a go."
"Alright."
Jongin teleported from one place to another. He went from the table, behind trees, up a tree, on Yixing's lap. "YAH!! Where'd you come from!?!?" "Ah! Haha. Sorry!" in the car, and back to where he was in the beginning.
"You really don't know where to go do you?"
"Well you can't blame me for not having anywhere to go in this place."
 
As the day passed they got better. They eventually stopped and finally got to rest.
"Ah!! Finally!! I can eat!!" Jongin sang in relief.
"Fattie!!!" The 3 hyungs laughed at their dongsaeng.
"Yah Yixing! I got hurt earlier. Do you think you can heal me instead of just sitting there. Don't let your power go to waste haha"
And that's how their day ended. Nothing but pain, tiredness, and of course laughter.
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________
Long time since I've been on here. Well this chapter wasn't all that great but I hope you guys still enjoyed it.
I think it's time for me to bring in another member don't you guys think? I wonder who it will be. I don't even know kkk. Any particular member(s) you want to see? Feel free to comment below!!!!!!