021

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

You headed to school and can't stop laughing after the incident. "Pffft, they must be so angry. I can't imagine what were their reactions!" You laughed uncontinuosly and get out from the limousine as you have arrived at school. You bid goodbye to your chaeffeur.

"Bye Mr. Kim! Don't forget to fetch me up on time, okay?"

"Alright, Miss!" Mr. Kim drove off.

Giggling, you walk towards your class and saw your friends were chatting together. "Hi guys!" you greeted them, smiling like an idiot.

"Hi.." Naeun greeted back but looked at you weirdly. "What? Something wrong with my face?" you rub your face. "No but why you look so happy today? Something happen between you and Daehyun? Tell us!" Bomi impatiently dragged you to sit down infront of them.

"Ppalli! Tell us!" Minji said.

"Aishh, okay. Actually nothing happen. Just Daehyun brought Hyosung The to my house yesterday and making out in Daehyun's room." you said calmly. "What?! That what you called nothing?! Are you kidding me, Park Haneul?!" Eunji slammed the table. Well, Eunji is bit tomboyish.

"Relax Eunji. Is not like I jealous or something. I just let them. Why can I?" you lied.

"Huh, okay then. But I don't think that was a good news though. Tell me what happen to you this morning until you can't stop smiling like a fool" Eunji calm down.

"Hehe, actually Daehyun and Hyosung asked me to make their breakfast this morning" you started.

"W-what?! They are too much! Don't you think so?" Bomi asked the others and they nodded eagerly.

"Calm down guys! I haven't finish yet" you slapped Bomi's arm. Then, you continued, "I have made them sandwiches. And I put wasabi in their sandwich without their knowing. Guess what? When I'm on way to school, I can heard they were shouting my name because they are too mad! That wasabi is too spicy I guess" you can't stop laughing.

When your besties know about the real story, they laughed.

They also can't stop laughing until people was staring weirdly at them. When the teacher arrived, they stop laughing and back to their original table.

 

--------------------------------

 

KRINGGG!!

'Wooo! Lunch time!' you thought happily.

You and your besties walked out from the classroom. "Guys, I want to go to restroom first. You guys can go ahead" you said and walk to restroom. On your way to restroom, you saw Hyosung.

She's smirking at you evilly and you can feel something was not good.

You tried to walk pass her but Hyosung don't let you.

"Well, look who is here. This school's famous is here!" Hyosung laughed evilly.

You gave her your famous death glared but she ignored you. "What with that glare huh? You think I'm scared? You think I'm such a coward like you? NO!" she shouted and slapped you.

"! How dare you slapped me" you hold your stingy cheek. No one was there since it was lunch time. Just Hyosung and her gang. And you.

"Of course I dare. I want you to stay away from Daehyun and other B.A.P members" she continued to slap you. '' you thought.

"You think I don't know about Yongguk oppa paid for your lunch on that day? I said stay away from them!" Hyosung kicked your stomach until you fall backwards.

"This is supposed to be a moral for you" she want to slap you again but someone cut her.

"STOP!" 

Both of you look at the owner of the voice and saw B.A.P members. Daehyun was there too! He looked at Hyosung with wide eyes. Obviously, he look suprised on what Hyosung done to his wife, that's you.

But Yongguk look angrier that everyone else.

"Jang Hysoung!! What you have done to Park Haneul?!" his eyes were red because of anger. While Daehyun just looked at Hyosung and ran to you who can't even stand because Hyosung has kicked you about 3 times at your stomache. It's too hurt.

"Yah Park Haneul, are you alright?" Daehyun asked. He look worried.

"Do you even care?" you slapped his hands away as he tried to help you to get up. Yongguk walked to you and offered his hand. You grabbed his hands and get up slowly.

Yongguk asked you worriedly while the others just looked at you, "Are you okay?" "U-uh, I'm fine"

Then, Yongguk glared angrily to Hyosung. She looked scared and try to explain but Yongguk stopped her. "If I saw you try to hurt Haneul again, I will never let you go"

Daehyun still can't believe the one he loves the most, dare to hurt his wife even he don't loves her.

When other B.A.P members and you have left, Daehyun shouted at Hyosung, "Jang Hyosung, I can't believe you did this ..." Then he walked away, leaving Hyosung and her gang.

 

--------------------

 

YOUR POV

 

After I have beaten up by Hyosung, B.A.P asked me to go to clinic but I refused as I'm scared my besties would be worry of me.

I met them at our table. They looked shocked after they saw my bruises. "Park Haneul, what happen to you? Are you okay? Who did this?" Eunji asked me continuosly.

I sighed and told them everything. I know they are too amd and can't hide their anger until they can't stop shouting and slamming the table.

"Guys calm down please. Look at me. I'm okay!" I gave them my warm smiled.

"Haneul-ah we are very sorry because we aren't there for you" Bomi sadly said. I ruffled her hair. "It's okay guys. We never expect this would happen"

After 10 minutes having my meal, lunch ended and people start to walk to their own class including me.

 

                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

End Of Chapter 21!

Woo~ I think this chappie is kinda long. I dont know. But I hope you guys enjoy it! Thanks for reading^^

It's been a long time since I remind you guys, so NO SILENT READERS PLEASE!

Adorable Youngjae~!

Annyeong guyssss! I love youuuuu :*