Dara and Taeyang

My Lifeguard

Dara was playing water with Chaerin,Seungri and Youngbae.They forgot about their bestfriend,Bom.After few hours,they finally remebered Bom (bad friends,keke) and trying to search her.They spotted Bom while she was drowning. 'Omooo!!! Bomtaro is in danger! We should save her!' a very worried Dara run to her bestfriend but before she saved Bom,Jiyong already dive in and save her.A worried Dara become relieved that the guy she suspect having feelings with Bom saved her. She and Chaerin give a signal to each other to leave them two alone.Who knows the Cupid will appear.

Dara and Chaerin then come back to play with Seungri and Youngbae. 'Youngbae-ah,'Dara starting the conversation with Mohawk guy.'Yea?'Youngbae stared at Dara.'Umm.. Why weren't you do your job? You should keep the people here in the beach save and instead of playing with me,you can go to play with other girls.' Youngbae smiled 'Well,i'm not doing my work because today I'm on my off-day.I just came here hangout rather than sleeping at house.Secondly,the other girls here ain't no fun like you.They just wanna go on date with me in a romantic restaurant,kissing...They're just No fun like you Dara.Your different.You care about your bestfriend and you paired her with my bestfriend,Kwon Ji Yong...' 'Uhukk.. But if you want to know more detail, I think I like you and if you talk to me with your fresh voice,I'm going to fall in love with you.Starting Now.' Youngbae blush at his first confession to Dara.Its always the girls that confess to her but this time it was his turn. 'Chaerin,I think we should go,we can't be an intruders.We should do our own bussiness too,'winked the Panda.'Hul~what kind of bussiness?' Chaerin agree his suggestion by leaving Dara and Youngbae but not their 'business'. 'This,;)'Panda Seungri touch his lips and making a signal to Chaerin that he's flirting with her.'Youngbae-ah,even we're just friends awhile ago,I also think I feel the same way.But I think it's too early for that kind of relantionship,'Dara bites her bottom lips to hide her nervousness.'I think the same way too.But I'll wait until we get to know each other deeply then I'll confess to you again,'Youngbae stated with a disappointed tone.'Youngbae,you don't have to confess anymore,'She said.'Huh?'.'Because I will always open my heart to you and accept you.' Dara said with a happy tone. Youngbae chuckled.'Arraseo~'.

They looked at Jiyong and Bom direction,they're happy that Their bestfriends getting along very well seeing that Bom is on Jiyong's lap and the way they do that is like a couple.'Humm..They belong together,fate brings them together.I'm so jealous at them.'Dara smiling happily.'I agree. Fate does bring them together.Us too.Should we start get to know each other? Future girlfriend?' Youngbae winked at Dara. 'N-Nehh~' Dara and Youngbae went for a date together.

Meanwhile Seungri was trying hard to steal Chaerin's heart.But she wasn't going to give him that easily.She wants Seungri to learn that once he had her he must not look into other girls.'Panda,Don't come near me.Your girls might get jealous.'Chaerin looked other way.'Aniyaa.I don't like them. I like you really..'Seungri trying to convince Chaerin.'Yahh.if you had me you'll still look at the girls on bikini.Right?Like Bom unnie and Dara unnie.So,give up.' 'Chaerin-ahh,aniyaaaaa.Once I had you i'll never look into other girls. Plus,Bom and Dara noona were already reserved by Jiyong hyung and Youngbae hyung.Hyung will kill me if I look at them ertly.Especially Jiyong hyung.SeungRi imagine Jiyong killing him.'Ughhh.Nahhh.I have my Chaerin.'SeungRi is really being honest.He didn't know Chaerin already accept him.'Keure,I'll see if you're only look at me.I'll be yours in one day and we'll see the result.' SeungRi knew that he had won this stealing heart game.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it for this chapter?I felt guilty because I tag darayang but there's no story of them.I did a lttle SeungRi and Chaerin too.Enjoy...thanks for reading.

Also I forgot to make story for T.O.P and Daesung. *sigh.