A Date

My Lifeguard

Few days later

*A New Text Message* Bom looks to her iPhone and it was from Jiyong.

From:Jiyongie

"Bommie,do you want to have a date(as friends) at somewhere with me today? You decide the place.^^'

To:Jiyongie

'Aniya,you're the one decide because you're the one invite me.But,make sure they have uksusu! kekeke. *^__^*'

A few seconds later,Bom's phone vibrates again

From:Jiyongie

'Nehh~arraseo,ummm..I know the place that have your uksusu.Pick you up in an hour.Don't be late,Bommie-yah.'

To:Jiyongie

'Nehh~:)"

Bom jumps in an excitement knowing that she got 2 lucky things happen today.First,she got a date with Jiyong.Secondly,she's gonna eat uksusu. She looked at her watch and hurriedly go to have shower before the date.

 

Jiyong's POV

Bom's message just appear on my phone screen.Actually,I haven't decide where should we date.Because I'm so nervous and shy.Even though we just texting,my heart is beating so fast imagining her with pouty lips wondering where we should go.There I go again,blushing at my own imagination.Today,I'll show her I'm a man.I'll confess to her my true feelings.But,if she didn't have the same feelings I had for her,wouldn't it be so hurt to me being rejected?What if she already have a boyfriend?No way boys didn't fall in love with her since I fall too.'Ahhh!' I smacked my cheeks lightly to stop those negative imagination and start to get ready for our date.No matter what,I'll confess to her,even if I have to cry later on if she rejects me.I stopped by a florist shop and bought a bouquet of lovely rose just for her.And I do prepare some secret gift.I'll give this secret gift to her if she accepts me.

Jiyong drove to Bom's house(she lives alone) and waited for her outside.Jiyong waited for a while until he lost patience and went in her house to check for Bom's figure.Bom was actually half ready because she wants to look beautiful infront of Jiyong.She hopes that Jiyong will not look at other girls but only look at her.Bom sing the recently song 'I Love You' chorus in front of her mirror while putting on some simple makeup.Jiyong searched for Bom but there's no sign of her.He started to get worry about her.When he search in the bedroom he could hear Bom singing so lovely.He was standing there enjoying her voice.He stared at Bom's way dressing.Even though she wasn't wearing a y clothes,he still feels that Bom is very y wearing the short denim pants and One Of A Kind tank tops.She looks at Jiyong spacing out and chuckles a little.'Yahh,see who's the one landing on other planet Now~' Bom said with a slight giggle snapping Jiyong from his imagination.How many times did he imagine so much this time because of Bom.'Well,let's go Jiyongie,'Bom smiled with a cheerful tone.He's feeling more confident at confessing to her.He handed her the bouquet of rose and just like Jiyong expected,Bom really like it.Jiyong then lead Bom into his car's passenger seat and start to drive to their dating location.

When they arrived to their dating location,Bom was suprised it was the beach she visited last time and also Jiyong's work place.She looked at him with a question look and Jiyong answer it with a warm smile making Bom blushing.She kept silent as Jiyong grabs her hands to the nearby restaurant.Bom ordered meal with an uksusu in it and Jiyong also did the same order with Bom.

Few minutes later,

Their meal have arrived and they eat slowly.Jiyong looks at Bom enjoying the uksusu so much that she didn't realize she eat the last bite of them.Her brows furrowed when her uksusu is gone.Before Jiyong wants to give his uksusu to Bom,she looked at him with a puppy eyes looking at his uksusu trying to signal him.Jiyong feels Bom so cute with her pleading and he tries to .'What?' acting like he din't know what Bom wants.'Uksusu~~' Bom says with pouting.'No,Bommie,I haven't even eat a bite of them.'He drinks a cup of water trying to hide his smile for her pouty lips.'If you want it so much,then acted like an aegi(baby)'Jiyong really wanted to see more of Bom's cuteness and having the chance to call her aegi.'Ummh..arraseo.*Changing into baby* Opppaaa~~Bommie wants the cornn~~Pleassseee~' Bom said with cuteness overload.JIyong cannot resist her cuteness 'Aegi yahh-Oppa wants to feed you this corn so you won't be messy~arraseo? My aegi~"Jiyong laughs and put his back hand at his mouth to hide his laugh.'Nehh~Oppa,'Bom trying so hard so that she can eat Jiyong's corn.She didn't know that when Jiyong meant/says the word 'aegi(baby)' is actually mean something else.not calling her like a 1 year old baby.She opens and Jiyong feed her a spoon of corns.Bom's heart is beating so fast because she use Jiyong's spoon and more likely Jiyong fed her like a baby.'Baby Bom,you finish your corn already~so you can stop acting or continue to amuse me.'Jiyong with a smirk."Yah,don't tease me,Jiyongie.~'.After a while,they went into silence.Jiyong then breaking the silence by saying 'let's go there' pointing to a lonely side of the beach.Jiyong thinks this is the right time.