Last Fate

The Romantic and Idol Season 1 After Story

Everything is Pretty - Sunhwa ft Youngjae

 

“Who the hell would let you go out there?” asked him to me with his eyes staring widely straight to my eyes.

“Hyung… just this once, please?” I begged him to let me go off this time.

“You can’t! What will other people think if they see you walking together with Nam Jihyun? Shin sajangnim will kill you for sure. Wait, not only you, he will kill me too! You know it don’t you?”

“I know but I really need to see her right now, please. Don’t worry; I won’t let other people notice us.”

“No, you still can’t,” he told me with anger in his eyes. Sheesh!

What should I do? Should I just run right away? But well, it will look so obvious if I go out with this stage costume, people will notice me and I will end up in a bigger problem.
It will be a problem for Jihyun noona too!

My heart starts beating really fast. I really need to see Jihyun noona.

Suddenly, Kevin hyung, Junyoung hyung, and Minwoo went out from the waiting room. They probably went out after hearing the noises that I made while negotiating with our manager.

My legs are trembling and I am still contemplating whether I should just run or maybe not. I don’t care anymore if our manager gets mad at me; all I want right now is Nam Jihyun.

I looked at Kevin hyung and he gave me a sign to run. What? Is he asking me to go right now? I looked at Junyoung hyung and he also gave me a sign to go. Well if their intention is to help me run away alright then. I’ll do it.
I took a few deep breathe before preparing for a run towards Jihyun noona. Our manager who saw Junyoung hyung’s signal to me suddenly went mad and held my arm tight as if he knows that I can leave anytime. I tried to let go of his tight holds in my arms but he managed to get a hold of me again. Sigh, he’s getting annoying.

This time, Junyoung hyung hold our manager’s arms and tried to let our manager’s hand from my arm. Kevin hyung who was standing still next to Junyoung hyung suddenly grabbed our manager’s arm too. Our manager seemed unhappy and mad that he shouted at Junyoung hyung. Maybe he thought that Junyoung hyung will be on his side as he is ZE:A’s leader. But too bad, Junyoung hyung knows s more than our manager, he is an amazing leader.

When I was going to run, Minwoo passed me his jacket, his hat, and my wallet right away. I looked at them with a bright smile on my face. Thank you guys.

I ran right away towards the stairs and go to the lobby of the building, desperately hoping to find my love.  I saw a bunch of fangirls with fansigns are standing there. They were probably waiting for their idols. I avoided them by going to the back door. The park is located somewhere near the back door of the building. Thankfully there isn’t anyone in the back door of the building. I stood in front of the door for a while and took another deep breath.

Finally I’m free.

I looked at the dolphin bracelet that Jihyun noona gave me before and put Minwoo’s hat on in case somebody’s around and notice me. Ah! I forgot to give Kevin hyung his phone back but never mind; I’ll keep it safely with me and give it back later. I texted Jihyun noona and tell her that I’m outside. I’ll probably just wait for her in the park’s bench as I am 10 minutes early.

 In a few minutes, she replied me back with an okay and a smiley :)

I went to a coffee shop nearby the park and get two hot chocolates for to-go. Oh well, I wanted to get Jihyun noona an alcohol as I know that she loves it but I don’t think it’s a good idea. Alcohol is not healthy anyway. After I bought drinks for both of us, I went to the park, sitting in the park’s bench waiting for her. In around 5 minutes after I sat down in the park, she showed up with a hat and a mask covering her face. I looked at her and waved my hand towards her. She walked towards my direction and I smiled widely after.

“Noona~ How are you?” I asked her while handing her the hot chocolate that I bought.

“I’m fine, what about you?”

“Well, do I look like I’m fine?” I asked her. How can I be fine when I miss her so much?

“Are you hurt or sick somewhere?” she asked me with a worried face, putting his hands on my forehead to check whether I’m fine or not. Her hands are cold, maybe she forgot to bring her gloves.

“Your hand is so cold.” I told her

“Ah sorry!” she told me while rubbing both of her hands to make it warm. I grabbed her hands to make her feel warmer.
I thought she would probably take her hands away for me but in fact, she stayed still.

“How did you get here noona?”

“I asked permission from our manager. He sort of knows about what is happening between us. He only asked me to be careful not to get seen by anyone.”

“That’s a relief to know.”

What about you Hyungsik-ah? How did you get out from the building? I heard that your CEO will be so angry if he finds out about you meeting me like this right?” she asked me full of concern.

“Well, it’s a long story noona…”

“Is everything fine?” she asked me again.

“Don’t worry, everything’s fine.”

We talked for a while, we shared some stories that we missed until she went into a deeper conversation and asked me.

“Hyungsik-ah, can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“How did you feel during the time when we didn’t contact each other?”

I stayed quiet for a while, looking for the words to tell her about how I felt. Jihyun, she asked me that question directly. She’s always so direct when it comes to these kinds of stuffs. Sigh, why is she so direct?

“I suffered a lot. It was… suffocating,” I told her truthfully.

After hearing my reply, she became quiet and tears are bursting from her eyes. Did I say something wrong? I was just trying to be honest.
At times like this, I really don’t know what to do. Is she crying because she hates me or is she crying because she loves me too? Even though I have no idea about what is happening right now, I pulled her closely to my side. I embraced her tight with my arms surround her. I just had an urgency to do so even though I’m not sure about what is happening.

“Do you hate me that much that you’re crying like this?” I asked her.
“I know that I didn’t text you for a while and I’m sorry about it. The condition before was just too hard for me to handle. Our CEO got mad at me and….”

“Ssshh, enough Hyungsik-ah,” said Jihyun noona to me, interrupting my explanation.

Well, she asked me to be quiet. I’d better listen to her. I embraced her even tighter than before; it seems that a lot of things are bursting in her mind at the same time.

After a while she put my hands away slowly, she sat while staring at the ground.

“Hyungsik-ah, actually… I was really worried about you. During the time when we didn’t contact each other, I was scared. I’m scared that we won’t be able to see each other again. I wanted to contact you first but I’m afraid that I might bother you.

Suddenly, something popped in my mind. I remember an anonymous quote that one of my friends told me a long time ago… “If you look inside a girl’s heart and see how much she cries you will find secrets, promises, and lies. But what you’ll see the most is how hard she tries to stay strong when nothing is right and everything’s wrong.”  This quote rings a bell to me. She struggles too. Jihyun noona acts strong although actually she is hurt.

All of the memories that we had when filming the show appears in my mind like a flash. It reminds me of the first time when we met, I was so nervous that I couldn’t sleep. At first, I thought of dating the other 3 girls, after the second date the percentage in my heart went up to 60%. But after the third date, I got determined. I like you Jihyun noona.

After realizing my own feelings, I know that I really need her. I pulled her closer to me and kiss her forehead lightly.

She looks surprised but she stayed still. I don’t care. All I want is her right now.

“Nam Jihyun, do you like me?” I asked her. I dropped the formalities as I want her to see me as Park Hyungsik, a man, not as a younger brother. Well, I hope she doesn’t mind me calling her “Jihyun” instead of “Jihyun noona”.

After I asked her that question, she was quite for a while. She’s fighting with herself, I know it for sure. She likes me but she doesn’t want to admit it. I’m sure that she already knows the answer in her heart but it is just hard for her to tell the answer directly to me.

I took the dolphin bracelet that she gave me off my wrist. I reached her left wrist and put that bracelet on her.

“Alright then if you can’t answer it. Here is the thing, if you like me, put that bracelet back on my wrist. But if you don’t like me, keep that bracelet with you.”

She stared at the dolphin bracelet that is dangling on her wrist and hesitated for a while.

She stood up and looks straight into my eyes.
Looking at her standing up like this, I decided to stand up too.

My heart raced fast. She holds my hand and put the bracelet back on my wrist. She smiled and looked up at me. “Keep it Hyungsik-ah,” she whispered.

She suddenly hugged me really tight and tiptoed a little bit.

She slightly kissed my lips.

Well, that’s my Nam Jihyun!

“Please take care of me from now on,” she said. 

 

---

Well this chapter is quite long as this is Jihyun -Hyungsik couple's last chapter...~
I don't know what else can I say, I am just so thankful for those who has subscribed and even commented tothis fanfic.
I still haven't decided the next couple but I'll try to update the story as soon as possible...
Enjoy guys! Please let me know whether you love the Jihyun-Hyungsik couple's story or not ^^