Fifth Lullaby

The Romantic and Idol Season 1 After Story

The Black - It's Not That (아니야)

 

“Ya, why do you keep staring at your phone?”

“Eo Taek-ah..”

“What is it? Did something happen? You kept staring at your phone ever since we’re back from the broadcasting station.”

“It’s nothing. I just… I met Hye Jeong earlier but I didn’t get to talk to her. We were in hurry that time so I didn’t get to talk to her personally.”

I kept swiping my phone, looking through the photos that I took with Hye Jeong at Jeju Island. I miss those moments, I had so much fun. I didn’t know that I would get caught in my own emotions like this for such variety show. Even with plenty cameras following us around, I still enjoyed every little moments I had with Hye Jeong. Hye Jeong-ah, don’t you miss me too?

My fingers ran through my phone, looking for a contact number. Yes, I was contemplating whether I should ask Jimin for Hye Jeong’s contact or not. Jimin should at least know Hye Jeong’s email right?

“Ya, what are you going to do then huh?” asked Taecyeon while preparing two cups of coffee. After mixing the instant coffee powder, he handed me a cup of coffee and sat right in front of me.

“I don’t know. I was thinking whether I should just ask Jimin for Hye Jeong’s contact or not.”

“Jimin? AOA’s leader you mean?”

“Uh huh.”

“How do you know her?”

“I met her earlier in the broadcasting station. Apparently she has a cellphone so I asked for her number.”

“Tsk. Now you’re trying to hit on Jimin?”

“Nope, I don’t have enough time to ask her for Hye Jeong’s contact so I ended up asking for hers instead. I was thinking to send Jimin a text message, asking for Hye Jeong’s contacts.”

“Ya! Don’t ask Jimin directly. That would be the same as using her for your own means. If you ask her directly, she would definitely realize your intention and that will leave you in an awkward term with Jimin for life. Well, you know girls; they’re very sensitive with small issues.”

“I’m not stupid duh, of course I won’t ask her directly.”

I opened my KaTalk and looked for Jimin’s contact from the list. I should at least be friends with her first before revealing my real intention right? I know this is wrong but don’t judge me. I’m just fighting for my love right now.

            Jun.K: Hey, how are you doing?

I waited for a moment, and she responded to my message immediately.

            Jimin: Annyeonghaseyo oppa. I’m all good. What about you? ^^
            Jun.K: I’m all good too. Did you just get back home?
            Jimin: No, I got back like 3 hours ago.
            Anyway, I saw your performance earlier, it’s very interesting. You look very cool oppa~
            Jun.K: Please don’t praise me too much kkk.. I saw your performance too earlier, it was great, I enjoyed it a lot!

            Jimin: Oppa, please don’t tell anyone that I have a cellphone okay? If our manager knows about it, I’ll be dead L

Jun.K: Waa~ someone’s hiding a cellphone huh? I will definitely tell everyone about it!
Jimin: Noooo… Please?
Jun.K: Kkk don’t worry, I’m not that mean you know.
Jimin: Okay, I’ll trust you. Anyway, I need to sleep now as we have a schedule early in the morning tomorrow. I’ll talk to you later oppa ^^

Dang. She’s going to sleep soon and I didn’t get to ask her about ways to contact Hye Jeong yet. Maybe I’ll ask her when the timing is right.

 

---

Took me long enough to post this short update (again), I'm so sorry guys!
There was no tensions or whatsoever in this chapter - it's a very simple chapter indeed. 
Even though it always takes me a long time to update a chapter, I will definitely finish this story, so don't worry :)
Anyway, I posted a new fic - I wrote this one wholeheartedly so I hope you guys would support it as well! 
Where The Rainbow Is --> please please take your time to read it!
Thank you so much!