Sweet Melody

Sweet Melody

A year had passed and the feelings i had for him back then came back. i dont know how it happened but it did and im sure about it. I was surprised when my manager told me that i was starring in a drama called "dream high" and guessed who will be there too...yes! teacyeon, the boy i had crush on, it turns out that he became part of a group called 2PM and known as OK CAT, i think its cute.."he does looks like a cute cat" as i thought outloud, i giggle thinking about his cute nickname. It's almost christmas and we're filming "ah, oppa its cold" as i complain to my manager. Don't they have heat in this building, I thought. "here, put this on so that you won't feel cold" a voice behind me say's, as i look up it was teacyeon holding a heat pack, to my shock i almost lost my balance standing.."oh my..."i said " are you ok?" teacyeon asked. "ah, ne oppa, you scared me " i said cutely. He smiled maybe he find my voice cute, i thought. It feels warm now that i have the heat pack on. The filming went well as expected "goodjob everyone, that's a wrap" the director said. I was happy as a clam, now i can go home and rest on my bed. As we are getting ready to head back to the dorm i find my couraged to thank teacyeon. " thank you for letting me borrowed some of your hot pack, it was a relief" i said. "its no biggie"he said. As i was trying to find my voice of inviting him to a late snack a voice behind me says "hyung, let's go" it was jang wooyoung, one of the actors in our drama, I guessed they are closed since they know each other so well. As soon as teacyeon seen wooyoung he waves at me and i can't help it but waved back at him. I was dissapointed when we reach our dorm, jia unnie saw me pouting and to her curiousity "yah, what's wrong? why are you coming home with a poutty face, did something happened?"she asked "ani, I'm just tired " i lied got up and went straight to my room.

"oh, suzy-ah its been a while" minjun oppa said as he was visiting our dorm the next day. "OPPA" i said happily. Minjun oppa is one of the best and closed friends i met since i first started as a trainee. Thank's to him i meet some wonderful people, "minjun oppa, what are you doing here? don't you have schedules today" i asked. "ahh, i just got here and your trying to get rid of me already" he said, I give him a smirk and jokingly says " yeah, coz you never come here when im here only when jia and min unnie are here" despite my eagyo attempt he just smiled and immediately give me a hug "that's not true, dongseang, its you that is not here when i come here" he said jokingly back at me. It was nice seeing minjun oppa once again since he was so busy with his work, we talk about stuff that i can't tell any of my friend's, minjun oppa understand me when it come's to guys, he's like the big brother i never had. Again and again it's always the same situation, him advicing me that i don't need a man in my life as long that i have him and me telling him that it wasn't me that he needed. Funny at it may seems we kinda sound like a couple. The days went by fast and it's christmas already. people are happily singing christmas songs and cheerfully greeting everyone. "Merry Christmas suzy" teacyeon said as he hand me a box, it was beautifully wrap in silver platted paper with red lettering on it. "teacyeon oppa" i said speachless, i feel bad coz i didn't even get him anything "open it" he said. As i open the box i became more speachless and overwhelmed to the guestured he's giving me, it was a silver bracelet with hearts on it " oppa, its pretty,kumawo" i said. "I'm sorry i didnt get you anything, I didnt know we're exchanging gift" i said to him "that's ok suzy-ah, just be by myside all the time, that will be the best gift you can give me" he said. To my surprised he said one of the sweetest melody "be by myside" to that my tears falls from the corner of my eye and to my unconsious mind I immediately hug him closed to me and we kissed, our first kiss "yes oppa, i'll be by your side always" i said. It was right there and there that I immediately realized this is what loved was like and i finally found it.