Sweet Melody

Sweet Melody

It's been a long day at work as usual,as i was getting ready to leave since practice finish early. There was a sound echoing in the hallway outside of the practice room. "Huh? what is that noise?where is it coming from"as i speak to myself, like i always do. first time I'm hearing a melody that sound so sad yet I feel what was the person was feeling. Sadness, Lost, Abandone, those are the words that describes this song . But where is it coming from? As i walk towards the recording studio, there was a guy playing a song in his piano that i never heard it before, it's fresh yet sad. Wonder why he's playing such a sad song. Did something happened to him? I thought. As I tried to get a closer look suddenly a voice calls my name..."suzy" my friend min saw me. "oh, min-ya". "YAH! min-ya?, aish this kid, why can't you call me unnie since i'm older than you". That's right, she is older than me by 4 years. "sorry, unnie i forget" I tend to have this habit of forgetting my friend's age but i guessed it doesn't matter since we are friends. "ai,I was just kidding"min said. ah, she got me again, she does this to me everytime. "what are you doing, Bea Suzy? practice is over" she said. As min tried to see what i was looking at before "ah...right...home..unnie,let's go" i said and give her a smile.

That night I can't seem to forget the man's face while he was playing. Handsome, sincere, looks like he's nice to talk to, but why is he playing such a sad song? Then it hit's me, "ah..that's right..there was a new composer in the company according to our president" as I thought to myself. That's right, a new employee. The next day, as usual, I got up earlier than my group mates, Fei unnie, Jia unnie and Min unnie are all still sleeping, as always I was the one trying to wake them all up...ahh, why does the maknae has to wake up the unnie's of this house. Our company van was waiting for us as usual. Today we are appearing on one of the topest music show, INKIGAYO, it's the beginning of our promotion once again, everyone was excited but my mind is somewhere else. Unnie Fei saw me dazed and start calling my name "Suzy-shi....YAH! BEA SUZY" unnie Fei yells at me since i don't hear her calling my name, it strattled me "ah..yes, unnie" I said. "are you ok? you look like you have something in your mind?" she said. "a-an-anio, unnie, I'm ok, wae-yo?" i asked. "nothing, just wondering" she said. The same day after our guest apperance at Inkigayo, our president introduce to us the new composer, his name is OK Taecyeon, hmm, where did i hear that name before? he seems familiar....

At dinner i keep thinking about the new composer's name, it's like a puzzle in my mind that i can't seem to put it together..and then.."AH, THAT'S RIGHT". To my surprised i didn't realized that we are having dinner with the new composer himself, i got shy and start eating my food instead. It comes to a conclusion that he was the kid that was teasing me back in my school days, the boy that i had crushed on in high school. He was a rebel back then, he does whatever he want kind of student and always get's in trouble. Me? I'm one of those student that study hard and mostly shy, and my best friend IU was the one that got me interested on becoming a singer. I wonder where is IU now? As i was watching my favorite show that same night, my question was answered. IU was one of the top artist of our time and she was called the sweetheart of kpop. I was happy that her dreams come true and that same night Teacyeon walk towards me, I don't know why but i notice that he was holding a paper on his hand. "Hi, Bea Suzy, right" he said. I bowed "Hi,yeah that's me" i don't know why but my heart suddenly beat faster than it normaly should, what is this feeling inside me? is my feeling's for him coming back? but this time it's stronger than when we are in high school. It's been a long time that i haven't feel like this for someone as special as him. "my sister is a big fan of your's can i have your autograph" teacyeon said, to my surprised i thought he was asking for my number and asked me out but fails hope "ah,y-yeah s-sure" i said as i strattled in my words.That night things become clear to me that he was indeed the boy that i was falling for.