II - Death

● ● Red Riding Hood ● ● [HIATUS]

Slowly, I fainted the last thing I know is, the immortals entered my house...

 

-several hours later-

 

I felt my senses coming back to life. Still my vision is kinda blurred I managed to stood up and sat on the couch. Massaging my temple. My vision is now clear. I inhaled a familiar scent. Somehow very irritating to my nose. Maybe something that is related to blood?

 

I stood up and studied the place. Sh*t. Seohyun is missing! I panicked  and searched for her.

 

I looked for all the rooms in the cobin but I still can't find her. I walked out of the house and suprised at what i saw..

 

I can't help but to scream at the body laid infront of my door. It was Seohyun's. 

I looked at the background and saw a lot of Wolves. Those bastards who just killed my bestfriend. They're gonna pay. I must get the justice and revenge. GAAAAAAAAH!

 

I took my scythe and wore my hood. As a foggy effect came and all the wolves' eyes noticed me and I smirked. Aiming each one with bullets and slashing the other's body. I didn't care if their blood were scattering on the ground. All I care now is to kill them on. Make them repay of what sin they did on us. I'll let them face my victory. As I kill those Royal ones.

After slashing and aiming those bullets, I successfuly killed thos hundreds wolves. Tired of them as I entered the cabin and slept for some minutes.

 

As time pass by till its 5 pm in the afternoon. I woke up. Feeling a little dizzy at the sudden. I slowly opened my eyes and slowly studied the place. I quickly remembered that Seohyun's body was outside so I went out so I can burry her so she could rest now. 

I was about to open it when someone knocked on the door. Eh? Is someone out there?

I opened the door and shocked at the person infront of me. Seohyun.