I - Attack

● ● Red Riding Hood ● ● [HIATUS]

"How come you still need to go out and adventure?!" My bestfriend, Seohyun said while clinging to my arms. I mean 
I don't want to but I need to end their fantasies over the people. I need to kill the immortals.. Even if I get killed.

 

"I'll be fine Seo~ Don't worry. I'll be back" I smiled and slowly put her hands down. "A-are you sure?" She asked, with a worried look printed on her face. "Yes. I mean look, I trained for how many years.. I'll give justice to those who died here in our town Seohyun.. I'll give justice to our family." I clenched my fist looking down as my feelings starts to draw. I quickly blinked my eyes to stop myself from crying.

 

I looked at Seohyun which is looking down too. "Seohyun. You trained too didn't you?" I asked her, sitting down on the couch as I stretch my arms up in the air. "um. A little" She replied looking at her wrist as a grin appeared on her face. " I know how to use my brother's Gunblade. Can I join you Red?" she stood up, gaining some spirit as I feel her energy raised. "Sure." I replied. " Lets start the adventure tomorrow?~" I added, picking up my scythe which is upgraded with a machine gun.  Slowly practicing at aiming at some scarecrow on the field.

 

We went out of the house. Practicing again at the field as I notice some strong presence near our practicing field. I slowly studied the place. Looked around the place as I saw those red eyes looking exactly at me. I picked up my scythe and warned Seohyun. It wasn't my first time on killing one but I'm afraid 'cause its Seohyun's first encountering. I prepared the machine gun that is equipped along with my scythe. I try to aimed it to the immortal. Slowly triggering the trigger as I bullshot its head. I smirked in victory as I pat Seohyun's arm. 

 

Seohyun aimed her gunblade into another immortal. I can hear her breathing become heavy and slowly sweating. I nodded at her, signaling that its the perfect time to pull the trigger.  Slowly, she aimed it again to its head and pulled the trigger. As it shot in the immortal's head, she quickly breathed out  and jumped happily at her first predator. "Goodjob Seo!" I gave her a thumbs up them smiled brightly.

 

"Its getting a little cold, lets head back Mikhail~" She said, pulling me beside her as we ignore the other immortals. "Wow. You're so good at fighting Seohyun!~" I said. Back-Hugging her.

 

As we enter the small cobbin. I started to get a little dizzy. I felt my eyes getting heavy. Could it be.. No! It can't be them! It can't be the vampires or the pack!

 

I saw Seohyun lie down on the ground. Fainted as I inhale more My mind can't recieve anything anymore. I fainted..

 

 


 

author's note :

  Just a short update 'cause its getting late xD Sorry for updating so late. ; o ;

Thanks for the Subs and Upvote! :D