The Wedding and...

Pure White

' The wedding day...' Jooeun thought, ' It finally has come, huh? Oh how much I wished for it to never come! '

She had already wore her wedding dress - a light blue one. It had a very simple design, the front was at her knees and the back wasn't so long either, it ended at her ankles. Except that, it was a really simple strapless dress. But she looked gorgeous in it with her snow white hair made a bun with light blue pearls on top of her head. 

'Just like a nymph...' her mother thought, but Jooeun wouldn't agree with her if she heard that. 

Her appearance made her sick and the thought of being Jaejoong's wife in less than an hour made her worse.

"It won't last long..." she said to herself in a low voice so that her mom wouldn't hear her. "I will divorce him as soon as everything turnes back to normal.' 

In the room next to hers, Jaejoong was thinking the same things. "She's annoying and on top of that, she's just 18!" he screamed when he figured he was alone in the room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The wedding ended smoothly, but the atmosphere there was a bit awkward. The guest could tell that were was a war going on between the couple. Jooeun had exchanged cold glares with Jaejoong during the entire wedding, even when the groom kissed the bride. And to make things worse, Changmin, the bride's only friend, had been beside her for all the time with their arms linked. 

The parents who had witnessed that thought whether they had done a good thing by making them marry. But they were still thinking their children were good friends and their being like that was just because of the wedding being so sudden.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

On the way to their new house, Jaejoong and Jooeun didn't talk. Both of them had their arms crossed on their chest avoiding the other. Jooeun kept saying to herself that she should wait until Changmin comes there to chat with her and then everything would be alright. But it was of no use. She wanted to strangle the annoying man next to her so badly that she was shaking like crazy trying to hold that urge in.

' God! He's happily listening to music like nothing happened. Open your eyes, you ! We married just a moment ago, how can you forget about your wife? No, wait... Don't open them, strangling you will be much easier when you're like that!' 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"The man with hot pink suit is the boss. Don't ask about his clothes, don't even think about them! He won't be happy if 'you' say something." was what the boss' right hand man said a moment ago when he came to tell that the boss was asking for him.

The boss, the man he has been working for for years, had asked for him! 

First, it was the first time! 

Feeling both happy and nervous at the same time, he walked to the big room.

After knocking the door three times, he heard someoen shout "Come in!" and went inside.

The boss was sitting comfortably on the big brown leather couch with his legs crossed and was indeed wearing a hot pink suit.

"Yunho, come closer." he said, "Don't worry, I don't bite."

Seeing that Yunho didn't move, he added "But I can make you wear a matching suit with mine."

Yunho jumped in fright with just thinking about it and moved closer. 

"Good boy." the boss smiled. "I have work for you. Are you interested in sneaking into ISIS?" 

As soon as the name 'ISIS' was mentioned, Yunho's heartbeat became faster. 

He quickly nodded and excused himself to go back to his room.

Further information about his mission would be transmitted to him later via Hyun, a.k.a the boss' right hand man...



___________________________________

 

Sorry for my short chapters! >.< 


How did you find it? ^^

Leave a comment please!