Telling the Kids

Pure White

Park Jaehwa was thinking how she could tell her daughter about the marriage. The 18-year-old girl would definitely oppose to the idea, she liked to be independent. Park Jaehwa could change her mind anytime, she didn't want to force her daughter to anything. But then again, she remembered her dream of seeing herr daughter in a wedding dress.

"Thinking that the person she will be marrying is Jaejoong, things can go smoothly. They get along really well, right?" she mumbled to herself.

She decided on telling it to her daughter in lunchtime. She would take her out and tell her everything from the beginning.

And with that, she started preparing for lunch.

"Jooeun, I'm taking you out for lunch! Go prepare!" she told her before going to her own room.

"Okay!" Jooeun replied and quickly picked a light blue shirt and white pants from her wardrobe. She put on a leaf shaped silver necklace and wore not-so-high light blue high-heels.

"I'm ready, mom!" she told her mom from behind the door.

"Wait a minute, dear!" she replied and soon she was out.

"Okay, let's go my little daughter!" Park Jooeun said hugging Jooeun from her shoulders.

"Mom, what about your real little daughter?" Jooeun laughed.

"She's out till 6 today, remember?" Park Jooeun raised her brows.

"Oh, right..." Jooeun mumbled.

Little Hyunae had music and dance lessons for the entire day today.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Mom, you want to say something right? Don't beat around the bush and say it already." Jooeun said while taking a bite from her chicken.

Park Jaehwa looked directly at her daughter's eyes.

"Yes, dear. I have something to say, but it can wait abit longer. Let's finish our lunch first." she said with a smile.

Jooeun just nodded and took another bite.

"But why are you wearing a wig?" Park Jaehwa asked.

"I don't want people to think that two grandma's came here to gossip." Jooeun smiled.

Jaehwa shook her head disapprovingly and kept her silence.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Jooeun." 

"Hmm?"

"You're getting married."

"What?" Jooeun screamed at her mother.

"Shh!.. People are watching." her mother said lowering her voice.

"What?" Jooeun whispered this time.

"A business thing. Sorry that you're getting involved." Park Jaehwa said holding her daughter's hand apologetically. Then she added "But good nes, the one you will be marrying is Jaejoong!"

Jooeun could see that her mother was very excited about this and also very, very happy for her. So she couldn't bring herself to decline.

"When?" She whispered.

"In two weeks. You're going to shopping with Jaejoong tomorrow." her mother answered.

Jooeun stoop up from her chair and said "Let's go mom. It's already past five, Hyunae will be back soon."

Park Jaehwa let out a relieved sigha and followed her daughter.

'It's good that she didn't go against it.' she thought to herslef and a smile appeared on her face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Jaejoong-ah, do you have a minute?" Han Eunkyung told her son.

"What is it, mom?" Jaejoong answered sticking out his head from the door.

"Come here and sit. I have something to tell you." she said going to the living room.

"What is it?" Jaejoong said again.

"My son, you know the situation our company is in now... To fix it, we decided to marry you with Jooeun. Sorry to say it just two weeks before the wedding, but we know that you get along really well. So we thought that it wouldn't be a problem." Eunkyung said grabbing her son's hand.

Seeing that Jaejoong didn't respond, she continued.

"You don't have to love her, you two just being like friends is more than enough. We will arrange different rooms for you two, so don't worry about those things okay?"

Without saying anything, Jaejoong stood up and went back to his room.

'Hope everything goes well...' her mom thought watching him go.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next two weeks passed arranging everything necessary. 

During that time, Jooeun and Jaejoong didn't talk much and when they had to, they tried to be nice to each other.

Knowing that they would possibly spend the rest of their lives together, the two of them tried to find something good about the other but it was of no use.

They hated each other so much that they couldn't see even a tiny bit of it in the other.

How did that hate begin? They didn't even remember that anymore, but that didn't matter now...

'How can I live with him/her?' was all they thought in that two weeks' time.


__________________________________________

 

Guys, sooo sorry I didn't update for ages! >.<

But I've had exams and will be having more.

So, my brain is also out of ideas. 

What should happen in the next chapter? Any ideas? ^^