Can you call me Oppa?

Back as 5 again

After eating breakfast, the three of them help to clear the mess that they had done at the dining table while I carry the plates to the sink with my other hand and start washing it, humming to a tune at the same time keeping my other hand dry. All of a sudden I feel a poke on my shoulder, turning to see Yoochun standing beside me and giving him a smile.

'I'll take over. You need go to school or you are going to be late for real this time.' He said grabbing the sponge and taking over my place and start washing the plate.

'Thank you Chunnie op...er, i mean hyung!' I said smiling at him and is about to leave when he grab my wrist of all the sudden. Shocked by the action, I turn around to face him.  

'J. Can you...err... Call me oppa instead of hyung?' Yoochun ask, letting go of my wrist. I smile at his request and nod before leaving him smiling in the kitchen and entering my room to pack my stuff.

Grabbing my phone and charger in Junsu room when Junsu is not in his room, I walk slowly to my room and pack my things when my phone starts ringing.

'Hello? Oh, Eunrae. What? Last minute schedule? Oh so I don’t need to pick you up? Ok sure. See ya in school!' I shut my phone after talking to Eunrae, my close friend who is a trainee in JYJ’s company. Ensuring that I have everything needed for school, I grab my car keys and my cap hanging it on my sling bag.

'Hyung! I’m going now, take care. Bye!' I said knocking onto Jaejoong's room which is opposite my room and I hear him saying bye, I go to Junsu's room next and enter it when I see him standing at the balcony.

'Hyung, I’m going now. I'll call someone to fix the balcony door later and please take care of yourself ok? Call me if you need anything!' I said giving him a hug and a peck on the cheek catching him off guard.

'Ya! You take care also. Oh, happy birthday dongsaeng! This is for you.' Junsu said after I peck him on the cheek at the same time taking out a small box from his pocket.

'Thank you oppa! Oh my, it’s… It’s nice. But you know that I don’t want wear the accessories right?' I said as I open the box revealing a necklace with a J pendant.

'I know. But can you make an exception for your brother?' He asks with a little aegyo and I laugh at his cuteness.

'Of course I can make it an exception only if you help me put it on.' I said smiling sheepishly taking out the necklace and handing it to him. Bidding my goodbye when he is done putting the necklace on and go out of his room, I remind him again to be careful.

Walking to the main door, I said goodbye to Yoochun who is watching tv at the living room. Grabbing my shoes from the cabinet, I put on my socks slowly on my injured feet.

'J, this is your lunch. Don’t forget to eat it and what time are you coming back home?' Yoochun said getting up from his seat and handing me a bag while he hold onto another bag.

'Hmm… Around 9pm? Depends I guess. You shouldn’t have hyu…. I mean oppa.' I said taking the bag from him.

'It’s nothing. Oh, happy birthday!' He replies taking out a customised cap from the other bag and handing it to me.

'Wah! Cool! Thank you oppa!' I said mesmerised by the design of the cap.

'Here, let me help you put it on while you put on your shoes.' He offered while I nod and putting on my shoes while Yoochun help me put the cap on.

'Ok I’m off now. Thank you oppa!' I said giving him a hug and he gives me a peck on the cheek before I leave the house.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N;

My friend had done a poster for me!!!!

Thank you Giruff!!!

Do check out her story also; http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/19321

And i'm going to update one chapter per week unless i am busy for that week... T.T So please anticipate all the chappies!!!!