it's you! (new student)

come here my darling!

at school..

Bright morning in a very noisy classroom itinerant.
 
 
 
Teacher jungsoo park, better known as Leeteuk sir, tell hyungsik help take the missed training books the staff room.
 
 
hyungsik to have to follow the instructions sir Leeteuk and rushed to the staff room.
 
due to being rushed to the teacher's room, hyungsik very surprised when almost hit a girl. she also looks very worried and want fast. but hyungsik feel weird when've never seen this woman learn in school before.
 
"I'm sorry .." said hyungsik with breathless panting breath.
"never mind. guilty and I also want to apologize for not being cautious.
"my name is Airee. my new student here. I had lost." Airee said calmly.
"oh .. my name hyungsik. safely met." hyungsik said with a smile.
 
 
hyungsik also remain long in such conditions. Airee notify the original intention of want to ask for help.
 
"I am sorry to bother you cause. I see you hurry., but I have no choice. mine are completely misguided." new students are sweet and very alluring gives know its purpose.
"so you want to where?" hyungsik ask.
"can you show where class 5 Dimond?'s my new class." airee answer.
"eh, class 5 Dimond is my class." hyungsik said happily.
"so, we happened to the same class. performance is good then. could you point out where your classes?" airee ask.
"must be. come with me." hyungsik said while showing the way.
"all right." airee said with a sweet smile.
"what has happened to me?? why my heart beats fast?" hyungsik said to himself.
 
 
sir Leeteuk is a favorite of many students' mathematics teacher. he also greatly prized more for having a handsome face and a young age.
 
 
 
"knok! knok! knok!" Dimond 5 class, the door knocked.
"I have brought a new student sir!" hyungsik said.
"oh, this is apparently the new students. whose principals tell me." sir Leeteuk said with a charming tone.
"Come in.." invite hyungsik and Leeteuk sir.
"nae .." airee said trembling.
"please introduce yourself." sir Leeteuk said.
"anyong .. my name airee. i'm from jepan., and come to korea to followmy family. glad to meet you all., and show them the way." airee said warmly.
"alright. anyone want to ask questions to airee?" Leeteuk said sir.
"I! you already have a boyfriend?" heard the voice of a man. man is Kyuhyun.
 
Kyuhyun was a player. many women were disappointed that he. he also was the head of the group 'the hottest'. group is made up of Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin and Yesung. This group is very famous because of their appearance. they are also very liked by many girls in school.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DONE FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
HOPE YOU LIKE IT.. I KNOW IT VERY SHORT CHAPTER AND A LITTLE BORING..

WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!  IT WILL BE MORE INTERETING!