THE FORTH FLOOR

QuinSpire One High School (퀸-스파엘 원 고등학교)

 

It’s been 2 weeks, we were still here. We were having normal days as a student here. I was laying on the couch in the living room. All T-ara members here, except of this person.
 
I looked around, “Hey, where’s Qri?”
 
Hyomin answered while studying some books, “Maybe upstairs.”
 
Soyeon who was sitting on the carpet and watching TV answered back, “No one upstairs.” 
 
Boram came from the kitchen joined the conversation, “She’s going with Sungyeol. A date maybe.” She came sat down beside Soyeon. 
 
“Ah, how could they both didn’t invite me and Dongwoo.” Hwayoung said and pouted her lips.
 
“I wonder where they go.” Eunjung sat on my leg suddenly.
 
“Aaak!” I screamed a little in pain. She laughed. “T_T How could you…”-I said and threw my pillow to her but she caught it with her hands. She laughed again and tongued out on me.
 
It’s 10.30 in the night. Qri and Sungyeol should be at their houses now, but they’re in the school, having ‘fun’ for each other. The school was a little dark and empty at that time. 
 
“Aww, light is off now honey.” Sungyeol said while grabbing Qri’s waist. “You know what I mean.” He whisper and kiss her on her neck.
 
Qri smirked and leaned her back to the wall while pulling Sungyeol closer. He trapped her to the wall and getting closer as his hands grabbing her and squeezed it. Qri felt those naughty hands and wrapped his neck.
 
They’re sharing kisses…hot kisses…eyes closed as they’re feeling their touch. Qri smile naughtily and slowly push him to the stairs, the stairs to the 4th floor. He sat there as Qri sat on his lap, they sharing kisses again.
 
When Sungyeol was about to slide his hands under Qri’s shirt, suddenly Qri heard something from the 4th floor. She quickly glanced while her hands still caress Sungyeol’s hair. Seems like only her heard it since Sungyeol was still enjoyed touching his girlfriend’s body. 
 
“B-baby, did you hear that?”-Qri whispered while still looking up to the 4th floor. 
 
“Hmm, hear what Honey?”-still kissing her neck passionately.
 
Qri stopped him and look at him, “Baby, I’m not feeling good now. I think we should go. Maybe there’s someone upstairs. If someone saw us, we’ll be dead.”
 
Sungyeol caress her hair and tried to calm her down, “It’s nothing, Honey. It’s just your feeling. Besides, no one would go upstairs remember?”
 
Qri silent for a while and thought something for a while, “Ah, okay.”
 
Sungyeol continued kissing her but she’s still worried. And now, Sungyeol heard something. He stopped and turned his head to upstairs. 
 
“Baby you heard it too? We really should go now. This thing is freaking me out.”-She stood up back and fixed her skirt and shirt.
 
“Hold on, Honey. I think there’s something up there. Let’s go check it out.”-Sungyeol said and holding Qri’s hand. 
 
Qri shocked and yell in her whispers, “What?! You kidding me?! There’s a rule told us not to go up there! And I got a feeling, something bad will happen.”-She said and crossed her arms.
 
Sungyeol stood in front her and hold her arms while looking into her eyes, “Hey, come on, I’m here. No matter what happen, I’ll protect you, Honey. I promised you since 2 years ago. Do you remember it? I love you and I’ll protect the love one.” He smiled and tried to convince his girlfriend to go up there with him. 
 
Qri sighed and decided it, “Okay fine. Let’s go. But, only this time! Well I’m curious about this 4th floor.”
 
They hold each other hands and gone upstairs quietly. As they reached there, they saw many old antique furniture and old photo in frames hanging up on the wall. Some of the stuff was being covered with black cloth.
 
“This is creepy.”-Qri said while holding Sungyeol’s right hand tight.
 
They keep walking . . . after a few steps, a cold wind blow gently from their back. Qri felt it and rub her neck while turned her head a little to the side. “B-baby, I feel something.” 
 
“I felt it too. Well this place is damn creepy.”-Sungyeol said.
 
Qri’s hands started to sweat. She got closer to her boyfriend and hugged his arm. Her tears started to fall on her cheek. “This is bad idea. Let’s go back to our house. Baby let’s go!”
 
“W-wait. I saw a light from that room.”-Sungyeol whispered and walk quietly to the door. Qri followed him from back.
 
There’s a voice of 2 men are talking in the room. 
 
One of the men was on his chair and viewing the sky through the big glass wall while the other one is stood a little far from the chair.
 
“So how’s the new student doing?”-Kris.
 
“They’re doing fine.”-Suho.
 
Kris smirked. “Good, treat them well. Soon, they’ll be my follower.”
 
“Yes, of course, Leader.”-Suho said while bow to him.
 
“Follower?!”-Sungyeol yelled in his whisper. 
 
Kris turned his head a little, “Who’s there?!!!”
 
Qri and Sungyeol hid and carefully walking away then they ran out from the place and from the school.
 
“Go, look after them.”-Kris.
 
After that, Suho ran out from the room and peep on the window which he can see the houses through it. He saw one girl and one boy are running to the houses area. His eyes are watching on them without a blink. He held his fist.
 
Qri entered The House of Queen and locked the door quickly. She looked nervous and sweating so much.
 
She’s still shivers. As Qri came to the living room, I noticed her first. “Eh? Qri, what’s wrong?!”-I ran to her. 
 
The other members also looked at her and started to worry. 
 
“Are you okay?!”-Hwayoung.
 
“Did Sungyeol hurt you?”-Boram.
 
“You guys fight?”-Hyomin.
 
Eunjung hold her hand, “Your hands are shivering! Are you sick?”
 
Qri shake her head while I lead her to the couch. The other also gathered there.
 
“The 4th floor . . .”-Qri.
 
“Eh? What with 4th floor?”-Soyeon.
 
“Wait! You go there?!”-Hwayoung.
 
“I’m curious now, what is it up there?”-Eunjung asked.
 
“Hmm~. This is interesting.”-Hyomin said while nodding her head a little.
 
“Tell us more.” I said while her back lightly to calm her down.
 
“I felt something weird there. The place looked dark and m-many things there. I mean, old things and worn out clothes. The windows are all closed but I felt a wind blow and it’s cold. I-I just feel like something. . .”-Qri continued.
 
“Omg! Is it feel like something is following you?!”- Boram said with spooky tone voice.
 
“Well no! But it’s creepy!!”-Qri hugged her own arms and rubbed it. “I’m feeling so cold now.”
 
“Then what happened?”-Hyomin.
 
Meanwhile, at the House of Inspirit. They’re also talking the same topic.
 
“I heard they said, we’ll be their followers.”-Sungyeol.
 
“Their follower?!”-Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sungjong and Sunggyu.
 
“What does it’s really mean?”-Hoya.
 
“Well, I don’t know! But I really wanna know.”
 
“Hey, you guys, let’s try to find out about it.”-Dongwoo.
 
“You’re right.”-Sunggyu.
 
“Count me in!”-Hoya.
 
“When we’ll start?”-Sungjong.
 
“What do you guys think about tomorrow?”-Woohyun. 
 
“Yes! Let T-ara join too.”-Sungyeol.
 
Myungsoo who’s listening to the music, taking off his earphones then join the conversation. “Are you guys sure?”
 
“Eh? I thought you were sleeping.”-Sungyeol.
 
He silent for a while and asked, “Did you saw who they are?”
 
“Hmm, no, I didn’t. I can’t see their faces.”-Sungyeol answered.
 
“You know you must be careful, because we didn’t know yet what they really mean.”-Myungsoo.
 
Back to the House of Queen.
 
“Girls, I guess we have to investigate this thing. Who knows something will happen. It could be good or bad.” I said.
 
“Ding Dong~” The bell was suddenly rang. We’re a little shocked and feeling weird about this. Because no one would ever come to our house at this time except for the Infinite members. But they always use the back door and not the front the door. I’m a little worried now. Because it maybe the seniors or maybe the teacher. I tried to brave myself and come to the front door. 
 
“Don’t, open it!”-Qri.
 
I turned to them, “Hey you all just have to relax okay? And I want you all to act like we’re don’t know anything.”
 
They all agreed with my idea except Qri, “But. . .what if it is that guy?”
 
But then I heard girls’ voices out there. It sounds like they’re arguing with something. 
 
“I guess it’s not the guy.”-Soyeon heard it too.
 
“But who is it?”-Hyomin.
 
I opened the door and we were shocked seeing 2 girls fell in front of my feet. They’re wearing a school uniform. It was soaky and thorns.
 
“W-who are you?!” I said. And I’m still shocked. 
 
They’re looking at me and the other members. We all just stared at them. The 2 girls seems a little scared and confused.
 
Who are they? And what are they doing here?! Why they like this?! I got a real bad feeling and I’m started to curious more about all of this. First, the letters we got. Second, the thing that Qri said. And now, this 2 young girls! I need to know something. No. I mean everything!