Meet my new friend, Kai.. ~

Who will own my heart ?

' so.. what do u want ? ' you said while looking at luhan. ' what i want ?' he said and smile while looking back at you. You nods and keep looking at him. ' It's simple .. i want you ' he smirk and touch my cheek.

' MWO ?!' you look at him and push his hand of your face. He smirk and keep looking at you. 'I know it, you're just a stupid playboy ! ' you said and walks away. He look at u with a shocked face ' Stupid playboy ?! ' he grads my arms. You look at him with a pissed look ' I'm not a toy Luhan ! leave me alone !' you try to you try to liberate your hand but he is too strong. 'Wae ? there many girl who dreams to be with me ' he looks at you. ' But i wont , i don't even know you !' you look at him and look away. 'Then let's us know each other better..' he smirk and pull u closer. You look at him and roll your eyes, ' Too late i'm already pissed!' you kick in his dangeurous zone and walks away. He fell and groans of pain, 'YAH !! Y-YOU ?!' You runs away and burst into someone chest. 'Oh i'm sorry , i'm so sorry ..' you bowed many times without looking at the person. ' uhm..' he get up and walks away. You looked at him with a pissed look, ' Wow are thet all trying to make me angry today ?! 'Aish !' you walks to your classroom and sat down with looking at anybody. At this moment Mr. Cho walks in and begins the lesson. 'Eh Sora ? ' Daehyun whisper but you didn't notice you was still think about Luhan and that boy who you burst into. 'Psssst Sora' daehyun still whisper but then Mr. Cho screamed' JUNG DAEHYUN ! if you wanna say something tell it to everybody ! ' daehyun looks down and nods ' nae Mr. Cho..' .

When Mr. Cho screamed i shocked my head and look at Daehyun.'What's happend ?' you look at him. 'What's happend ?' he looks with a weird face but you just nods. 'Stop daydreaming pabo , i was calling u but u didn't notice it .. pfft' he looked away. 'Jinja ? mianhae daehyun-ah ~' you whisper. He still looked away. ' Mianhae... oppa..' you looked at him and smile while blinking cutely. He blush and look at you. 'A-arraseo..' he smile.

~RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~

The lesson finnaly ended and you was about to walks out and then you turn and looked at Daehyun. ' Oh what did u wanna tell me before Mr. cho screamed ? ' you looked at him. ' Ah yeah right ! what did Luhan told you?' when he say Luhan you gave him a pissed look and rolled your eyes. ' Oh that stupid playboy ? ' he gave you a weird look at look at you. ' What did he do ' he say a bit worried and mad. ' He told me he want me, aish i'm not a toy !' you said in a pissed tone and walks out with Daehyun. ' MWO ?! THAT HE WHAT ?! ' he said with a angry voice. You nods and go to your locker, ' Don't worry i told him that i wasn't a toy and i kick him in he's dangeurous zone' you said proudly and then bap came. ' Oh..' you saw them and smiled at them. ' Hey noona ~ ' zelo said with he's cute voice *Soooo cute!* You chuckles and pinch he's cheek. 'Hi zelo ~' he smiled and then you looked at the others members and smiled. ' Oh right guys i have to go to the bibliotheek i have to searh something for my homework, bye~' you runs to the bibliotheek. *I had already forget it aish pabo me!*

You walkd in and u looked around there was nobody. ' Oh perfect~' you smiled and look at the books u needed and u got walks out. When you was about to go back to your locker you hear music you follow the sound and you opend the door and slowly and saw a boy dancing , he danced so good you was looking at him and then he stoped the music and look at you, you let your books falls and bow ' Oh mianhae ..' you get down and pick your books. 'Haha no it's okay..' he came and helps u pick all your books. You looked at him and then you wide your eyes, ' K-kai ?' he smiled and nods. ' Oh you know me ? haha' you smiled back 'Not really we're in the same class haha..' you gets up. 'Jinja keke mianhae i don't really notice it ..' he rub the back of he's neck and smile shyly. 'Haha it's okay, but you dance really good ! ' you said while smiling. 'Oh thank you ~'. he said and do a cute aegyo. *Cuuute~* ' Do you dance too ? ' he asked. You nods and chuckles 'Nae.. but i don't think i can dance like you, you dance really good ~ ' you said and put your books on a chair. ' Really ? oh then let me see how you dance pleaaaaase ~ ' He said with puppy eyes. *Aish how can i say no to that, aisssh~* 'Ahh~~ No i can't ~ ' i said looked down. ' Pleaaaase~ ' he said with a cute voice. ' Ah~~ okay'. you pouted and looked at him. ' Yeaah ~' he smile. ' Oh u can choose the song that you want. i looked at all the song and i hear history. * i dance usually on this song but i only know the name of the groups Exo but i don't i never really wanted to know who's the members* ' Oh this song !' i said and looked at Kai and he smile. ' Oh you like our song ! keke ' he said and smile ' Your song ? ' he nods and give me a weird look ' I'm Exo member Kai .. OMO ~ jinja you didn't know it ? ' my eyes wide and my mouth opend widely. ' Really ?! omo ~ i didn't really know the members of exo i only know the songs and their dance..' i said and look at him ' Aigo ~ anyways it's dance time! ' he said and smile.

I chuckles and start the song and start dancing then Kai came next to me and start dancing with me. I chuckles and start dancing like if there was nobody. Then Exo members came in and look at us and when i turn i saw then all with wide opend mouth looked at me. ' Aaahh~' i hide my self behind Kai and he chuckles. ' Haha why are you hiding yourself.. oh right what's your name ? ' he said and chuckles i whisper ' My name is Sora.. aishh~' i said and still try to hide myself. ' Stop hiding yourself i will present you too the other exo members, hey guys wassssup~' he said and walks to the other members and he grab my hand to follow him. 'Noooo~' you whisper but it was too late u was in front of them and blinks at them. ' Hey Kai.. uhm who is she .. ?' a boy asked to Kai and he winked at me . *Aish ottokhae ?~* ' That's Sora my new friend ~ guys present yourself ~' he said with he's cute voice.

' Hey Sora i'm Sehun, nice to meet you ~ '

' Hi i'm Suho nice to meet you'

' Hey i'm D.O nice to meet you Sora~'

'Hey i'm Tao nice to meet you Sora~'

'Hey i'm Chanyeol nice to meet you Sora-shi'

' Yoo i'm Baekhyun nice to meet you Sora-shi ~'

'Hiiiii i'm Lay Nice to meet you Sora ~'

' I'm Chen nice to meet you Sora~'

'Hey~ i'm Xui min Nice to meeet you Sora~ '

' Hey i'm Kris nice to meet you'.

You smiled and nods at them and the you looked at the last member and your eyes widend and you smile fall. ' Y-you ?! Mwo ?! ~' he smirk ' Hey sweety~' i rolled my eyes and look at Kai. ' Oh do you know each others already ? ' he asked. ' No' -' Yes' we said in the same times i look at him with at pissed look and he just smirk.*AAAH I HATE WHEN HE SMIRK ! ><* ' Anyways.. i'm Sora nice to meet you guys ' you said and smile and bow.But then you fell a hand on your waist you looked at the person and of course it was That stupid Playboy ! ' Hand off ! ' you push his hand of your waist and go take your books back. ' Kai i'm sorry i have to go now ~' you said and look at him and the other members who where looking at me. ' Oh.. we have to go too we will come with you! ' Sehun said with a smile and you nods. 'Okay ' you said and smile back. We all walks out and we go to the lockers everybody was already go back home so we were alone. You puts books in your locker and then the exo members accompagne you to your house. 'Thanks guys ~ ' you said and smiled. ' It's okay Sora~' the guys said together. 'You wanna come in ? ' They nods and we went in. ' Do you guys want something ? ' you said and keeps smiling. ' No it's okay ' they said. ' I still want what i told you ..' Luhan smirk and you looks at each others...

 

 

Hope you guys enjoy it and don't forget to comment and tell me what you guys think about my story ! 

-Youssie.