Chapter 9

Who will own my heart ?

SORA POV 

 

We finnaly got in the hospital and we went to the reception. "Can i help you?" the receptionist asked us. I looked at Myungsoo.  "Yeah my friend hurted her hand, her hand has a blue-purple color and it hurt her alot, can you check her hand now?" he asked the receptionist and she called a doctor. I looked at myungsoo and he took my hand softly. "I'm fine.." i whispered and he looked at me and nods. The doctors came and we finnaly walked to his examination room. I sat on a seat and The doctors examinate my hand while Myungsoo sat down on a chair. "Does it hurt?" the doctor asked me when he touched my wrist. I bitted on my lip hard and nods. "here?" he then held my fingers. I shook my head. "Aniyo..". "and here?" he pressed on the center of my hand. I groan and nearly shouted of the pain.
 
I bitted my lips so hard that i bleed. "I see.." the doctors let go of my hand. "Mister, can you treat her lips? I need to go search stuff for her hand." the doctors asked Myungsoo and i looked at him. He nods and the doctors leaved the room. He git up and took some medicine to treat my lip. I sat down and looked at him. His left my chin softly with his finger and he looked at my lip beofre put some medecine on it. I looked at his eyes. He have small, sharp eyes..
 
That gave him that mysterious look.. I examined his eyes, nose and lips. I didn't notice he was done treating my lip. I looked at his eyes again and he looked at me. I coughed and looked away. "Don't bite on your lip, don't hurt yourself even more." he said and sat back on his chair. I nods not looking at him. The doctor got back in and put some bandages on my hand. When he was finnaly done we walked out the hospital. I looked at Myungsoo. "Myungsoo, what time is it?" I looked at him and he open the door of his car and looked at his phone. I sat down on the passager seat. "It's 5pm." he said and sat on his seat. "5pm?" i looked at my hand.
 
"Mom and dad gonna freak out ,they'll probably get some bodyguard for me to bring me to school and stuff argh.." i whispered to myself."My parents get so stressed for litlle things. "Well if they didn't freak out or care that wouldn't be good parents." Myungsoo said and i looked at him. "Nae, i guess you're right.." i said and looked at my bandaged hand. There was an akward silence suddenly. I looked out the window and there was many restaurants. I my lips and held my tummy. Damn i'm hungry..i pouted and glanced at Myungsoo who was concentred looking at the way. I looked back out the window an pouted more. 
 

Myungsoo POV

She was looking through the window and she looked at the restaurants like if she didn't eat form days. Turned and parked the car. She looked at me. "where are we going?" she asked. "I know you're hungry, let's eat." i said and walked out the car. "Omg are you reading my mind or something?" she asked me. "No i'm reading you're face." i said chuckling and she pouted. "Is it that obvious?" she asked me. I nods. "Tottaly." I said and we walked in a restaurant. We sat at a table and she looked around. "Omg i see food everywere, food food food food" she said happily like a child. I looked at her and she just smiled like an idioot, but she is cute. "What  do you wanna eat?" i asked her while checking the menu. "Samgyupsal, dukbokki, kimbap euhm.. what else..?" she said i looked at her. "Bwoyo? do you wanna be fat it's 7pm and you wanna eat all that?!" i asked her in disbelief.

"Well since i hurted my hand i need some energie, don't worry i can eat it all kekek ." she said in her lips. "Aigo that girl." i shooked my head and i called the server. "Did you make your choose?" the server asked us. "Can  have dukkbokki please." she said smiling. I looked at her. "Euhm, can i have a bottle water" i said and the server walked away. "A bottle water?! are you kidding me?" she asked. "I'm not hungry and between didn't you said that you wanted to eat samgyupsal and kimbap too?" i looked at her. "Aigo i was just fooling around, my eyes are bigger than my tummy keke but my favorite food is dukkboki so i'm gonna eat dukkboki." she said smiling. I looked at her, she is so different form earlier.. She can be cute, fierce, bad girlish, kind.. she is special..

We ate and talked a bit more and it was already 7.30pm. "We should go now, it's kinda getting late." I said and she nods. We got up and alked out the restaurant and we walked to the car and i opend her the door and i then goes in and i ride her home. We arrived at her home and i looked her. "We arrived." i said and she nods  and looked at me. "Thanks you myungso for today, i really appreciate it." she said and smiled. "See you tommorow." she said and got out of the car and she waved at me. "Bye" i waved back. She entered and so i drove back to the dorm. I arrived at the dorm and walked in. "I'm here." i said and walked to the living room. Everybody was looking at me.

"Kim Myungsoo, where were you?" Sunggyu asked me. I looked at them. "At the hospital." i said and walked to my room. "And what were you doing there?" he asked me and the others looked at me. "I was dancing in the hospital, are you all dumb or something? what the heck should i do in a hospital? Aish jjinja." i hissed and glare at them. "Hyung is Sora okay?" Dongwoo asked me. I nods. "She broke her hand but she is okay." i explained them and they all nods.